SPECIAL-EDITION PACKAGE CELEBRATES 65 YEARS OF CORVETTE HERITAGE
The first Corvette rolled out of the factory on June 30, 1953. Chevrolet is commemorating the 65th anniversary of that auspicious debut with a new track-inspired Corvette Carbon Edition 65 package offered on 2018 Grand Sport and Z06 models.
Limited to only 650 vehicles, each with a unique vehicle identification number, the distinctive package blends visible carbon-fiber exterior elements similar to the Corvette Racing C7.R with a new Ceramic Matrix Gray exterior color and unique interior appointments that include a new carbon fiber-rimmed steering wheel.
2018 CORVETTE CARBON 65 CONTENT
- Available on Grand Sport 3LT and Z06 3LZ trims (order code Z30)
- Ceramic Matrix Gray exterior (blue top on Convertibles)
- Unique fender stripes and door graphics
- Black wheels with machined grooves (Cup-style wheels for Grand Sport and Blade-style wheels for Z06)
- Blue brake calipers
- Visible carbon-fiber ground effects, hood section and roof (Coupe models) or tonneau inserts (Convertible models)
- New visible carbon-fiber spoiler (all models) and quarter intake ducts (Coupe)
- Center caps with Carbon logo
- Carbon Flash badges and outside mirrors
- Jet Black suede-wrapped interior with blue stitching
- Carbon-fiber steering wheel rim and gloss carbon-fiber interior trim
- Competition Sport seats
- Carbon Edition sill plates
The Corvette Carbon 65 Edition on display at the SEMA Show features a new cold-air intake system scheduled to go on sale in the first quarter of 2018.