2014 Ford Focus
Focus four-door sedan and hatchback models share Ford's acclaimed kinetic styling, which emphasizes the car's athletic stance.
The interior design highlights outstanding craftsmanship that creates a premium-class experience, while the stiff body structure keeps noise, vibration and harshness to a minimum.
In response to customer demand, new for 2014 is a Sport Appearance Package for Focus SE.
Available technology highlights:
- Latest-generation SYNC® system with MyFord Touch® features Wi-Fi® capability, text-to-voice, HD Radio with iTunes® Tagging and voice-activated navigation
- Active park assist, enabled by electric power-assisted steering, can identify a parallel parking space and maneuver into it, with minimal driver input
- PowerShift six-speed automatic transmission with SelectShift® allows manual control of shift points, for a more engaged driving experience
Intelligent Access with push-button start
- SFE package maximizes fuel economy with improved aerodynamics – the drag coefficient is as low as 0.295
- Titanium package sets class standards for design and comfort
- Ford safety and security features, including:
- AdvanceTrac® with electronic stability control
- Dual-stage first-row airbags
- Side-impact airbags
- Side-curtain airbags
- Four-wheel anti-lock braking system
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children)
- Anti-theft engine immobilizer
- New SE Sport Package offers customers sport cloth seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, and available rear spoiler
- Answering the demand of customers migrating from higher-priced import brands, the focus Titanium model is available with a manual transmission
- More than 10 million focus units have been sold worldwide since the nameplate's launch in 1998
- The focus 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine blends power with efficiency using high-pressure direct injection and twin independent variable camshaft timing (Ti-VCT)