With its three brands BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce, the BMW Group is the world’s leading premium manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles and also provides premium financial and mobility services. As a global company, the BMW Group operates 30 production and assembly facilities in 14 countries and has a global sales network in more than 140 countries.
In 2015, the BMW Group sold approximately 2.247 million cars and nearly 137,000 motorcycles worldwide. The profit before tax for the financial year 2015 was approximately € 9.22 billion on revenues amounting to € 92.18 billion. As of 31 December 2015, the BMW Group had a workforce of 122,244 employees.
BMW Group News
- BMW GROUP SETS STRATEGIC COURSE FOR FUTURE
- BMW AND DAIMLER TO JOINTLY DEVELOP TECHNOLOGIES FOR AUTOMATED DRIVING
- BMW GROUP AND DAIMLER AG INVEST €1 BILLION JOINT MOBILITY SERVICES PROVIDER
- BMW Group to Produce Two Additional All-New Models at Plant Spartanburg
- BMW GROUP REPORTS 2018 SALES
- Autonomous Driving Motorcycles
- BMW Group publishes Sustainable Value Report 2017
- Pushing Material Boundaries, Self-Transform, Adapt and Morph from one State to Another
- BMW MANUFACTURING CONTINUES AS LARGEST U.S. AUTOMOTIVE EXPORTER
- BMW FINANCIAL SERVICES ANNOUNCES THE CAR & RIDE SHARING LEASE
- BMW GROUP 2017 SALES TOTALS
- BMW GROUP U.S. REPORTS 2017 YEAR-END SALES
- THE NEW MINI LOGO
- BMW GROUP U.S. REPORTS OCTOBER 2017 SALES
- BMW GROUP ELECTRIFIED GLOBAL SALES TOP 10,000 IN SEPTEMBER
- BMW GROUP GLOBAL SALES RECORD BEST- EVER MARCH AND FIRST QUARTER
- BMW GROUP U.S. REPORTS MARCH 2017 SALES
- BMW GROUP U.S. REPORTS FEBRUARY 2017 SALES
- BMW GROUP DESIGN COLLABORATION
- BMW GROUP REPORTS JANUARY 2017 SALES
- ROLLS-ROYCE ANNOUNCES 2016 SALES
- BMW GROUP 2016 GLOBAL SALES
- BMW MANUFACTURING ACHIEVES RECORD PRODUCTION YEAR
- BMW AUTONOMOUS TEST VEHICLES ON THE ROADS BY 2017
- BMW AT THE CONSUMER ELECTRONICS SHOW 2017 IN LAS VEGAS
- BMW GROUP U.S. REPORTS 2016 SALES
- BMW GROUP U.S. REPORTS NOVEMBER 2016 SALES
- BMW GROUP REPORTS JULY TO OCTOBER 2016 SALES
- BMW GROUP QUARTERLY REPORT 2016
- BMW GROUP GLOBAL SALES RESULT JUNE 2016
The BMW Group
The success of the BMW Group has always been based on long-term thinking and responsible action. The company has therefore established ecological and social sustainability throughout the value chain, comprehensive product responsibility and a clear commitment to conserving resources as an integral part of its strategy.
D-80788 Munich, Germany
BMW Group In America
BMW of North America, LLC has been present in the United States since 1975. Rolls-Royce Motor Cars NA, LLC began distributing vehicles in 2003. The BMW Group in the United States has grown to include marketing, sales, and financial service organizations for the BMW brand of motor vehicles, including motorcycles, the MINI brand, and the Rolls-Royce brand of Motor Cars; DesignworksUSA, a strategic design consultancy in California; a technology office in Silicon Valley and various other operations throughout the country. BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC in South Carolina is part of BMW Group’s global manufacturing network and is the exclusive manufacturing plant for all X5 and X3 Sports Activity Vehicles and X6 and X4 Sports Activity Coupes. The BMW Group sales organization is represented in the U.S. through networks of 340 BMW passenger car and BMW Sports Activity Vehicle centers, 153 BMW motorcycle retailers, 125 MINI passenger car dealers, and 36 Rolls-Royce Motor Car dealers. BMW (US) Holding Corp., the BMW Group’s sales headquarters for North America, is located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
BMW of North America, LLC
300 Chestnut Ridge Road
Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07675
Call 1-800-831-1117 for Customer Relations
BMW Headquarters in Munich, Germany. A city landmark, the "four-cylinder" tower at the Olympic park is the nerve centre for an organisation which covers over 150 countries.
BMW Group Financial
BMW Group Financial Services was established in the U.S. in 1992 to support the sales and marketing of BMW products. Since then, the Group has expanded to provide service to markets in multiple countries and continues to evolve beyond its role as a captive finance unit.BMW Group Financial Services offers a wide range of leasing, retail and commercial financing and banking products tailored to meet the needs of the BMW customer. The Group also provides financing to BMW dealers for expanding dealership capabilities and enhancing overall operations. With more than $45 billion in serviced assets and 1,300,000 automotive lending customers across the U.S., BMW Group Financial Services finances almost three-quarters of the BMWs sold or leased in North America. BMW Group Financial Services employs more than 800 people, including consultants and temporary workers, most of whom are located in the Hilliard, Ohio, Regional Service Center, which serves the U.S. market.
In 2001, the MINI Financial Services division was established to provide support for the brand’s dealers and its customers by offering financing and leasing options and branded financial services products. Alphera Financial Services was established in 2006 to provide financial services to multi-brand dealers.
BMW Group Financial Services also offers credit card products through its subsidiary, the BMW Bank of North America. up2drive.com is a division of BMW Bank of North America, a wholly owned subsidiary of BMW Financial Services NA, LLC. BMW Insurance Agency, Inc., a property and casualty producer is also part of BMW Group Financial Services.
You must be logged in to post a comment.