ASTON MARTIN TOURS WITH THE CLASSICS
Tour celebrates 100 years of Aston Martin
• New Aston Martin Vanquish is presented with the oldest existing Aston Martin, A3 and iconic DB5 at selected European locations
• “100 Years of Aston Martin” tour visits 19 Aston Martin dealers in eight countries
Frankfurt am Main, 19 April 2013. Aston Martin takes its centenary celebrations on tour at selected dealer locations throughout Europe.
Leading the spectacular lineup is the new Aston Martin Vanquish, the ultimate GT and 2013 flagship model of the British luxury brand. Presented alongside the Vanquish is the oldest Aston Martin in existence, the A3 from 1921 which represents the founding legacy of Aston Martin. Both will be accompanied by the iconic DB5 which was first built in 1963.
The three special Aston Martins will tour Europe calling in at 19 Aston Martin dealerships in eight countries and will be exhibited in showrooms and taking part in exclusive customer events.
“This presentation of Aston Martin as a moving history is inspiring because for many this will be their first opportunity to see one of the earliest Aston Martins alongside our new flagship model, the Aston Martin Vanquish. This highlights in a very special way how far Aston Martin has advanced as a strong and independent company one hundred years young into the 21stcentury.” said Jeffrey L. Scott, Managing Director of Aston Martin Lagonda of Europe.
“This tour promises to be a true historical highlight for Aston Martin enthusiasts across Europe.”
The “100 Years of Aston Martin” tour visits the following locations over the next seven weeks:
– 23rd April Cologne (Germany)
– 25th April Luxembourg
– 26th April Hilversum (The Netherlands)
– 30th April Bremen (Germany)
– 3rd May Dresden (Germany)
– 6th May Vienna (Austria)
– 7th May Salzburg (Austria)
– 8th May Munich (Germany)
– 13th May Memmingen (Germany)
– 16th May Milan (Italy)
– 17th May Cadenazzo (Switzerland)
– 19th May – 21st May N24 Adac Nürburging (Germany)
– 23 May Stuttgart (Germany)
– 24th May Düsseldorf (Germany)
– 29th May Kronberg (Germany)
– 1st June Safenwil (Switzerland)
– 6th June Monaco
– 11th June Lyon (France)
– 12th June Bordeaux (France)
– 13th June Paris (France)
You must be logged in to post a comment.