The Nissan GT-R Track Edition joined the GT-R lineup in spring 2017, following a previous one-year appearance in the U.S. in 2014. For 2018, the limited production GT-R Track Edition returns with the addition of standard Apple CarPlay™.
The 2018 GT-R Track Edition is designed to deliver a higher level of performance than the GT-R Pure and Premium models and features elements of the flagship GT-R NISMO. The GT-R Track Edition retains the GT-R Premium model’s 565-horsepower engine rating (versus the GT-R NISMO’s 600-horsepower rating).
The Track Edition’s performance features start under the skin with additional adhesive bonding (in addition to spot welding), which helps increase body shell rigidity versus the GT-R Premium model. The NISMO-tuned 4-wheel independent suspension receives unique NISMO tuning, with reduced weight and additional roll stiffness (versus GT-R Premium). Other standard equipment includes GT-R NISMO front fenders, wide 20-inch NISMO forged aluminum-alloy wheels with NISMO-spec tires and dry carbon-fiber rear spoiler1. Inside, the Track Edition interior includes a unique red and black color treatment with high-grip, motorsports-inspired Recaro® seats.
The refresh look inside and out (for the 2017 model year) of GT-R Pure, Premium and GT-R NISMO models is present in the 2018 GT-R Track Edition. Highlights include the redesigned hood and front bumper, Daytime Running Lights, and matte chrome finish “V-motion” grille, one of Nissan’s prominent design signatures.
The GT-R Track Edition exterior features a large, distinctive grille that is designed to increase airflow to cool the engine without creating additional drag. The refined shape blends smoothly with the structurally rigid hood. By essentially eliminating hood deformation, testing has shown that the hood design greatly improves aerodynamic performance at the front of the vehicle at high speeds. The GT-R Track Edition departs from the Pure and Premium models by incorporating the GT-R NISMO’s wide front fenders.
In the rear, all 2018 GT-R models continue to be defined by the iconic round taillights. A silver-finish diffuser and side air vents are incorporated next to the quad titanium exhaust tips to improve the car’s aerodynamics. The character line that separates the lower black section from the body panel helps make the car look wider and more aggressive.
The rear bumper section is designed to precisely route air at the lower portion of the rear of the vehicle, creating less interference between the exhaust gases exiting the tailpipes and airflow along the rear side portions of the bumper for improved heat evacuation. The coefficient of drag is 0.26. NISMO 20-inch 6-spoke forged alloy wheels with black finish offer light weight (0.5-inch wider in front than Pure and Premium models), strength and rigidity and are finished off with NISMO-spec nitrogen-filled Dunlop® Sports Maxx GT600 ultra high performance run-flat tires.
The 2018 GT-R Track Edition is available in five exterior colors: Solid Red, Jet Black, 4-stage metallic Super Silver, Pearl White and Blaze Metallic.
The GT-R Track Edition’s sporty red and black interior treatment delivers an unparalleled degree of comfort, luxury and everyday usability. The dashboard adopts a “horizontal flow” to deliver a sense of high stability for the car’s front-seat occupants, while the line from the instrument cluster to the center console provides a distinct driver-oriented environment for those behind the steering wheel. Ergonomically sculpted, heated, reclining and leather-appointed RECARO® front seats are standard on the Track Edition.
The center stack layout was simplified last year, with the number of integrated navigation and audio controls reduced from 27 switches in the previous model to only 11. The navigation system controls and display are placed slightly lower on the instrument panel for easier use and better forward visibility for both the driver and front passenger. Also, the navigation system dials are machined from real aluminum alloy for better feel and operation. An 8-inch touch panel monitor features large icons on the display screen to allow the user to easily manage the audio system, navigation system, telephone controls and other infotainment functions.
Every 2018 GT-R comes with standard NissanConnectSM with Navigation and Services featuring Apple CarPlay™, with 8.0-inch color display with multi-touch control, Nissan Voice Recognition for navigation and audio, HD Radio, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, SiriusXM® Traffic, SiriusXM® Travel LinkTM (weather, fuel prices, movie listings, stock info and sports) (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately), Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, Streaming audio via Bluetooth®, Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant, and NissanConnect Services Powered by SiriusXM® (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately). A Display Command control on the carbon-fiber center console allows easy operation without having to touch the monitor.
Other convenient information features include an innovative multi-function meter that allows the driver to customize the layout of important vehicle-specific performance parameters/information, such as coolant temperature, engine oil temperature, engine oil pressure, transmission oil temperature, transmission oil pressure and turbocharger boost pressure.
The GT-R Track Edition’s standard shift paddles are mounted to the steering wheel, allowing drivers to change gears mid-turn without taking their hands off the wheel.
565-horsepower Twin-Turbo 3.8-liter V6
The GT-R Track Edition utilizes Nissan’s award-winning 3.8-liter V6 24-valve twin-turbocharged engine – each unit handcrafted by its own specially trained technician known as Takumi. The engine delivers 565 horsepower at 6800 rpm and 467 lb-ft of torque.
The changes result in improved acceleration in the mid-range (3200 rpm and above) with maximum torque output available across a wider range of the powerband. Like the GT-R NISMO, by more precisely controlling ignition timing at each cylinder, engine knock is significantly reduced while concurrently enhancing environmental performance through a cleaner, more efficient fuel burn.
Dubbed the “VR38DETT,” the engine features plasma-sprayed bores (versus cast iron liners) for reduced friction and weight, enhanced cooling, superior power output and increased fuel efficiency. It also boasts a symmetrical independent intake and exhaust manifold system with twin high-performance turbochargers; a secondary air management system for improved cold-start emissions performance; a thermostatically controlled oil-cooling system; an oil scavenger pump to maintain oil flowing to the turbochargers; and a lateral wet and dry sump oiling system.
Each engine is hand-assembled from beginning to end in a special clean room by highly skilled technicians. An aluminum plate is added to the front of each engine showing the name of the Takumi engine craftsman.
The GT-R Track Edition features a standard titanium exhaust system that better manages the high temperatures of the exhaust gases from the engine versus a non-titanium design. The system includes a duct on the vehicle’s undertray just forward of the muffler, which guides air into the rear diffuser section to help cool the muffler and evacuate hot air.
Engine power is transferred to all four of the GT-R’s wheels via an independent rear transaxle, the ATTESA E-TS all-wheel drive system. During normal driving, the GT-R behaves like a rear-drive vehicle, with the torque split set at 0:100, but it can be automatically diverted up to 50:50 depending on speed, lateral acceleration, steering angle, tire slip, road surface and yaw rate. A special GT-R-specific yaw-rate feedback control measures the differences between the target yaw rate calculated from the steering angle and actual yaw rate detected by the yaw-rate sensor and G sensor, and adjusts the torque bias accordingly.
The GT-R’s Premium Midship Platform layout places the transmission, transfer case and final drive at the rear of the vehicle, without the use of traditional torque tubes, allowing the suspension to operate independently while optimizing weight distribution and maximizing tire grip at each corner.
The GT-R Track Edition’s NISMO-tuned suspension provides stunning agility, road holding and handling finesse, without compromising refinement. The springs and custom-developed Bilstein DampTronic dampers in the front and rear suspension are specially tuned to deliver exceptional grip levels and progressive handling response at the limit. Three suspension modes can be selected: Comfort, Normal and R, for circuit applications. Specially developed links fitted to the front double wishbone suspension increase castor trail to optimize wheel position during high-G cornering and improve straight-line and cornering stability.
Additionally, large high-rigidity bolts are used to increase stiffness of the wheel-hub attachment area. To minimize body-roll during cornering and changes of direction, the GT-R Track Edition features a 17.3 mm hollow rear anti-roll bar (versus 15.9 mm for Pure and Premium models), which raises roll stiffness while reducing weight.
Like the GT-R NISMO, the GT-R Track Edition offers additional rigidity in the body shell (versus the GT-R Pure and Premium) – achieved through using adhesive bonding in addition to spot welding, leading to precise suspension response under extreme load – another NISMO “factory tuned” enhancement.
The GT-R Track Edition’s DampTronic system features three driver selectable settings: Normal; Comfort, for maximum suspension compliance; or R. The same three-stage adjustability is also available for the VDC system and transmission shift operation.
Stopping power is provided by Brembo® monoblock six-piston front and four-piston rear calipers with 15.35-inch front and 15.0-inch rear Brembo® full-floating, cross-drilled two-piece rotors and low-steel, high-stiffness brake pads that minimize fade and help provide intense stopping performance. The calipers utilize race car-style radial mounting to minimize caliper flex during extreme braking.
The standard Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) system identifies and reduces unwanted low-frequency sounds by using strategically placed microphones within the cabin and using a sound wave at the same amplitude through noise cancellation speakers to offset unwanted sounds. Improved sound absorption material behind the instrument panel, an acoustic windshield, a dashboard insulator and noise insulators housed within the rear fenders have been engineered to act as countermeasures to remove undesirable noise from both the engine compartment as well as the rear tires.
Additionally, the electronic control valve housed within the titanium exhaust helps to control muffler resonance, which could otherwise create an unwanted “booming” sound from the exhaust system; ANC and the exhaust’s electronic control valve essentially eliminate this issue by controlling such unwanted low frequency sound.
Active Sound Enhancement (ASE) brings the engine’s power directly into the cabin. ASE defines the sound frequency and volume of specific targets (such as the exhaust note) while simultaneously comparing it to pertinent information including engine speed and other key vehicle parameters. It processes the sound signal through the audio system’s amplifier, and then releases it into the passenger compartment through the speakers.
The driver can vary the sound control capability through the different vehicle mode settings – Normal, Comfort and R. Also, an exhaust sound control switch allows for a quieter engine start. By pressing the exhaust sound control switch prior to engine start, this will close the electronic valve within the exhaust system for more quiet operation at engine startup and continue for a brief time while the vehicle is driven with the engine running at low rpms. There is a 10 dB difference between having the electronic valve within the exhaust system closed and opened – a substantial difference in volumetric sound quality to the human ear.
Standard safety equipment includes a Nissan Advanced Air Bag System for driver and front passenger, front seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags for driver and front-passenger and standard roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags for front seat occupant head protection – along with front seat belts with pretensioners and load limiters and three-point ELR/ALR rear seat belts.
Other standard safety and convenience technologies include Advanced Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) stability control system with three driver-selectable modes (Normal, R-Mode, Off), Electronic Traction Control System (TCS), Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) and Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD), RearView Monitor, Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) and automatic on/off headlights.
The 2018 Nissan GT-R Track Edition is available in one fully equipped model – no option packages are offered.
|Suggested List Price(1)
|GT-R Track Edition
|3.8 Liter V6
|Special Paint – Super Silver
|Special Paint – Blaze Metallic
|Special Paint – Pearl White
|All Weather Pkg
|Premium Interior Package – Amber Red
|Premium Interior Package – Kuro Night
|Premium Interior Package – Rakuda Tan
|Carpeted GT-R Floor Mats & First Aid Kit
1. Manufacturer’s Suggested List Price: Dealer sets actual price. Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.
Excludes tax, title, license, and destination charges. Destination and handling $1,695.
Highlights of the 2018 Nissan GT-R Track Edition include:
- Aggressive front end with signature “V-Motion” grille (enlarged to provide better air flow and engine cooling), GT-R NISMO front fenders
- Addition of adhesive bonding (in addition to spot welding) for increased body shell rigidity
- Reinforced hood featuring pronounced character lines, freshly designed front bumper and spoiler lip
- Enhanced rear styling and air flow with functional side air vents next to the quad exhaust tips
- Pushed out side sills designed to improve air flow
- 0.26 coefficient of drag, while achieving high front and rear downforce
- Hybrid body construction of steel, die-cast aluminum and carbon fiber
- Standard multi-LED headlights – the four LED units are configured with intensive LED high beam and three different LED low beams, including long-distance illumination and wide-illumination
- Auto on/off headlights and speed-sensitive windshield wipers
- Integrated high intensity LED running lights and plated parts for the headlight inner panels, enhancing the GT-R’s strong visual presence
- GT-R hallmark four-ring taillights, which form coherent circles of illumination
- Four-passenger cabin with sloping “aero blade canopy” roofline and curved C-pillar “sword edge,” which together facilitate air flow around the rear of the vehicle
- Airflow above and below the vehicle is managed by a functional carbon-fiber underbody diffuser and rear spoiler
- Handmade dry carbon-fiber rear spoiler1
- Five available exterior colors: Solid Red, Jet Black, 4-stage metallic Super Silver, Pearl White and Blaze Metallic
Platform, Engine and Driveline
- Advanced Premium Midship platform, enabling use of an independent rear transaxle all-wheel drive system, which places the transmission, transfer case and final drive at the rear of the vehicle, without traditional torque tubes, allowing the suspension to operate completely independently
- Exclusive hand-assembled twin-turbo VR38DETT 3.8-liter V6 engine with nameplate designating the individual Takumi engine builder
- 565 horsepower @ 6,800 rpm, 467 lb-ft of torque @ 3,300 – 5,800 rpm; LEV2/ULEV emission vehicle rating
- Plasma-sprayed bores for reduced friction, lighter weight, enhanced cooling, power output and fuel efficiency
- Individual ignition timing control of the cylinders
- Symmetrical independent intake and exhaust manifold system featuring twin IHI turbochargers
- Secondary air management system for improved cold-start emissions performance
- Thermostatically controlled oil cooling system; oil scavenger pump to maintain oil flowing to the turbochargers; lateral wet and dry sump oiling system
- Incorporation of high-output injectors that more precisely control fuel injection to improve mid-range engine response and acceleration at higher rpms
- Specially designed baffle plate in the oil pan, designed to better stabilize oil pressure during high-performance driving
- Standard Titanium exhaust system with Exhaust Sound Control
- Paddle-shifted sequential six-speed dual clutch transmission; manual and automatic modes
- Standard steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters (previously steering column mounted)
- Rear transaxle features separate clutches for the odd (1,3,5) and even (2,4,6) gears; sequential shifting; gear pre-selection for quick shifts
- Hill Start Assist for easy starts on an uphill incline
- Electronically-controlled ATTESA E-TS all-wheel-drive system
- Rear-drive bias, up to 50 percent of torque can be transmitted to the front wheels when needed, torque split continuously variable depending on speed, lateral and transverse acceleration, steering angles, tire slip, road surface and yaw rate
- GT-R specific yaw-rate feedback control, measuring differences between the target yaw rate calculated from steering angle; actual yaw rate detected by the yaw-rate sensor and G sensor to adjust torque bias
Suspension and Braking
- NISMO-tuned suspension with reduced weight and additional roll stiffness, specialized Bilstein®DampTronic gas pressure shock absorbers and spring rates
- Special “set-up switches” located in the center of the instrument panel; adjusts transmission, shock absorbers and the Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC-R), three settings – Normal, Special or R
- 4-wheel independent suspension mounted to six-point front and rear subframes
- 15.35-inch front and 15.0-inch rear Brembo® full-floating cross-drilled two-piece rotors, low steel high stiffness brake pads, radial-mounted Brembo® monoblock six-piston front and four-piston rear calipers, which in combination minimize fade and provide intense stopping performance
- Lightweight NISMO 6-spoke RAYS® aluminum-alloy forged, black finish
- NISMO/Track Edition exclusive-tuned nitrogen-filled Dunlop® Sports Maxx GT600 ultra high performance run-flat tires F: 255/40ZRF20, R: 285/35ZRF20 (NR1)
- Wheels feature special knurling to assist with securing the tires during hard acceleration or braking
- Interior designed to balance functionality, comfort and premium feeling
- Instrument panel shape adopts a “horizontal flow,” which delivers a sense of increased stability for the front seat occupants
- Display Command control, located on the center console – allows operation without stretching forward to touch the monitor
- Optimal driving position provided by rear transaxle layout, with flat floor and narrow center console
- Driver-surrounding instrument panel, with all meters and multi-function meter at a uniform height to minimize the driver’s head movement; carbon-style meter cluster finish
- Large center-mounted tachometer, with gear display on its upper right, as well as the easy-to-read graphics of the multi-function display, give the driver instant detailed information
- Interior design cues include “dial plate” meter-surround design that evokes the idea of engaged gears, large, metallic-framed center console featuring ergonomically designed shift lever and a red “engine start” button
- Usable passenger and luggage space – four passenger seating and trunk capacity of two golf bags or suitcases
- Unique Red and Black interior color treatment
- Carbon-fiber interior trim
- Leather-appointed Recaro® performance front bucket seats
- Heated front seats
- Soft pads located on the dash panels in front of the passenger and on both doors to give an extra level of comfort
- A video game-inspiredmulti-function display with multiple pages of mechanical and driving information available, including acceleration, brake pedal pressure, steering angle; system designed in collaboration with Polyphony Digital, creators of Gran Turismo electronic game
- Standard NissanConnectSM with Navigation and Services Navigation featuring Apple CarPlay™ with 8.0-inch color display with multi-touch control, Nissan Voice Recognition for navigation and audio, HD Radio, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, SiriusXM® Traffic, SiriusXM® Travel LinkTM (weather, fuel prices, movie listings, stock info and sports) (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately), Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, Streaming audio via Bluetooth®, Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant, and NissanConnect Services Powered by SiriusXM® (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately)
- Standard specially designed 11-speaker Bose® audio system, two forward-facing woofers in rear center armrest area; speakers mounted in rigid aluminum die cast panels
- Standard USB iPod® interface
- Active Sound Enhancement (ASE) system
- Standard RearView Monitor
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System for driver and front passenger
- Standard roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags for front seat occupant head protection
- Front seat belts with pretensioners and load limiters
- Three-point ELR/ALR rear seat belts
Models and Manufacturing
- Nissan GT-R Track Edition, no options
- Vehicle assembly in Tochigi, Japan; engines hand-assembled in Yokohama, Japan
Specifications are based on latest product information available at the time of printing
|Cylinders / configuration
|Block / head composition
|565 @ 6,800 RPM
|467 lb-ft @ 3,300 – 5,800 RPM
|Bore & stroke (mm)
|95.5 x 88.4 (Plasma sprayed bore)
|Compression ratio (:1)
|Maximum engine speed
|Fuel delivery system
|Sequential multi-point electronic fuel injection
|4 valves per cylinder, CVTCS
|Twin IHI system
|2 liquid-filled, front; 1 solid, rear
|Premium unleaded, 93 octane
|Emission certification level
|LEV2/ULEV (50 state)
|Dual system, 4 outlets (2 each side)
Titanium exhaust with Exhaust Sound Control
|Electronic, Nissan Direct Ignition System (NDIS)
|12V – 65B24(S)-HR/52 Ah
|Transmission and Drive System
|Mid-mounted front engine /
rear transaxle ATTESA E-TS all-wheel drive
|Dual clutch sequential 6-speed rear transaxle, magnesium paddle shifters, gear pre-selection
|Final drive ratio
|Front: 2.937, Rear: 3.700
|Configurable Shift Control
|Downshift Rev Matching (DRM)
|1.5-way mechanical limited slip differential
|Traction Control System with Limited Slip
|Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC)
|Hill Start Assist (HSA)
|Yaw Rate Feedback Control
|Brembo® six piston monoblock calipers, full-floating, vented and drilled rotors
15.35 x 1.28
Rotor size diameter and thickness (in.)
|Brembo® four piston monoblock calipers, full-floating, vented and drilled rotors
15.0 x 1.18
Rotor size diameter and thickness (in.)
|Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
Number of wheels
Number of channels
Number of sensors
|Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD)
|Vehicle speed-sensitive power rack-and-pinion, aluminum steering rack, four-point mounting, with stiff insulators
|Turns (lock to lock)
|Turning diameter (ft.)
|3-spoke leather-wrapped with air bag, manual tilt and telescoping, lap timer switch
|Steering wheel ASCD, audio and Bluetooth® switches
|NISMO-tuned suspension with unique shock absorber settings and high spring rates
|Independent double wishbone aluminum, integral tube-frame structure, six-point mounting
|Independent multi-link aluminum suspension, integral tube-frame structure, six-point mounting, aluminum upper/lower links (spherical bearing design)
|Large-diameter (34 mm) hollow front stabilizer bar
|Large-diameter (17.3 mm) hollow rear stabilizer bar
|Bilstein® DampTronic mono-tube shock absorbers, computer controlled, 3-position driver adjustable
|Progressive rate (non-linear) springs
|High-accuracy alignment, fully adjustable
|Body / Chassis
|Steel, carbon fiber, die-cast aluminum
|Wheels & Tires
|F: 20×10.0 inches, R: 20×10.5 in.
|Lightweight 6-spoke RAYS® aluminum-alloy forged, black finish
|Dunlop® Sports Maxx GT600 ultra high performance run-flat tires F: 255/40ZRF20, R: 285/35ZRF20 (NISMO designation)
|Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), pressure and position shown on multi-function meter
|4-bulb LED with AFS
|Integrated LED running lights
| “GT-R” 4-ring LED
Spoiler-mounted LED center high-mount stop lamp
|Additional Exterior Features
|Functional rear underbody diffuser
|Dry carbon fiber rear spoiler1
|Front “aero-blade” fenders with vents
|Aerodynamic front underbody cover
|Integrated, flush mounted aluminum door handles
|UV-filtering front and rear side glass, laminated UV-reducing windshield
|Folding side mirrors, power/power folding, heated, body color with black lower portion
|Revised front and rear fascias
|Dark Gray grille
|Aerodynamic flat-blade windshield wipers, variable intermittent, speed-sensitive
|Anti-chip paint process
|Unique red/black interior treatment
|Front Seat Type
|Bucket, sport style, with accommodation for 4-point safety harness
|Recaro® leather-appointed front seats
|Front Passenger’s seat
|Bose® audio system with 11 speakers (9 speakers with 2 subwoofers in rear center armrest area) mounted in aluminum die-cast panels, AM/FM/CD with MP3/WMA playback
|Bose® Active Noise Cancelation
|Vehicle speed sensitive auto volume control
|SiriusXM® Satellite Radio (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately)
|NissanConnectSM and Services Navigation featuring Apple CarPlay™, 8.0-inch color display with multi-touch control, Nissan Voice Recognition for navigation and audio, HD Radio, SiriusXM® Travel LinkÔ (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately)
|NissanConnect Services Powered by SiriusXM® (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately)
|Bluetooth® Hands-free phone system
|Streaming Audio via Bluetooth®
|Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant
|USB iPod® interface
|Steering-wheel audio controls with illumination
LCD dual trip odometer
|Multi-Function Display system, (multiple pages of information) with playback feature
Water and engine oil pressure
Transmission oil temperature
Front to rear drive distribution
Brake and accelerator position
Gearshift mapping for optimal economy
Cruise control (ASCD)
Power windows – driver and passenger one-
Power door locks
Remote keyless entry system
Intelligent key system
Cupholders – 3
12-volt outlets – 2
Passenger assist grip
Sunvisors w/ vanity mirrors and lamps
Front seat knee pads
Inside rear view mirror – auto-dimming
HomeLink® Universal Transceiver (UGDO)
Map light, door step lamp
Center console storage area
Automatic climate control, dual zone
3-position setup switches for suspension, transmission and VDC
Console-mounted push-button start
Aluminum interior trim
Soft padding on instrument panel and doors
Carbon fiber interior trim
Front and rear parking sensors
Active Sound Enhancement (ASE)
Safety and Security
|Passenger Restraint System
|Advanced Air Bag System (AABS)
|Driver and front passenger air bags with dual-stage inflation, seat belt sensors and occupant classification sensor
|Driver and front passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags and roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags for front seat occupant head protection
|Seat belts, front and rear
|3-point (ALR/ELR for passengers, ELR for driver)
|Front seatbelts w/pre-tensioners and load limiters
|Power window lockout button
|Rear seat top tether anchors
|Zone Body Construction with front and rear crumple zones
Energy-absorbing steering column
Hood buckling creases
High-strength side door guard beams
|Tamper proof door lock key cylinder
Vehicle Security System (VSS)
|Coefficient of drag (Cd)
|Curb weight (pounds)
|Weight distribution (%) Front/rear
|Fuel tank (gallons)
|Engine oil (qts.)
|Engine coolant w/ reservoir (qts.)
|Volume (cubic feet)
|EPA Fuel Economy
(Actual mileage may vary)
S – Standard
O – Option
1. Dry carbon fiber requires specific maintenance. Please see Owner’s Manual for details.