2017 NISSAN ROGUE: ROGUE ONE STAR WARS LIMITED EDITION
- The 2017 Nissan Rogue: Rogue One Star Wars Limited Edition model – the first production vehicle ever to include Star Wars-branded elements – makes show-stopping world debut at Los Angeles Auto Show
- Media event builds on elements of current Nissan Rogue broadcast commercial, which demonstrates the new Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection1 technology
- Stormtroopers from “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” accompany vehicle reveal, will return to Nissan exhibit during weekend public days
- Just 5,400 Nissan Rogue: Rogue One Star Wars Limited Edition vehicles will be produced; each vehicle comes with exclusive numbered, full-size replica collectible Death Trooper helmet
- Continues Nissan’s “Year of the Truck” momentum, featuring new Rogue, TITAN, Armada and Pathfinder
LOS ANGELES – Nissan today unveiled the last of four new vehicles debuting at the Los Angeles Auto Show, the 2017 Nissan Rogue: Rogue One Star Wars Limited Edition. The dramatic reveal featured a special interactive presentation of the Intelligent Safety Shield technologies available in the redesigned 2017 Rogue against a high-action video. The video was followed by a drive-out of a pair of the Nissan Rogue: Rogue One Star Wars Limited Edition vehicles accompanied by battle-ready stormtroopers.
Custom features of the Nissan Rogue: Rogue One Star Wars Limited Edition – the first production vehicle ever to include Star Wars-branded elements – include a unique badge, exclusive interior and exterior trim items and a full-size Death Trooper collectible helmet.
Only 5,400 units of the Limited Edition vehicle will be available in the U.S. and Canadian markets. The Rogue One Star Wars Limited Edition package will be available for a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price2 (MSRP) of $1,990, and is only available on 2017 Rogue SV equipped with the Sun and Sound Touring Package. Reservations for the vehicle are being taken now at NissanUSA.com.
“The Nissan Rogue and the first Star Wars standalone movie share more than just a name. The Star Wars film franchise has pushed the boundaries of technology since the debut of the original episode nearly 40 years ago,” said Jeremy Tucker, vice president, Marketing Communications & Media, Nissan North America, Inc. “Nissan is doing the same with its industry-leading cars, trucks and SUVs like the new Rogue – our most advanced Rogue to date – so it’s natural that the two join forces.”
Nissan has also created an immersive “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story”-inspired experience for consumers visiting the Nissan display during the Los Angeles Auto Show, which takes place at the Los Angeles Convention Center, Nov. 18 through 27. Activities include a full-scale Tie Fighter replica, a Star Warscharacter-themed digital mirror experience, an Augmented Reality generator and weekend appearances by stormtroopers. In addition, a special gallery features a display of costumes and model props used during the production of the upcoming “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” movie, including Y-Wing, AT-ACT and X-Wing fighters.
Nissan earlier debuted three other new 2017 Nissan models – the motorsports-inspired Sentra NISMO, the refreshed Versa Note and the limited production JUKE Black Pearl Edition. All of these new models, along with the complete Nissan model lineup, will be on display throughout the show in the Nissan exhibit.
1. FEB with Pedestrian Detection is not a replacement for responsible driving. May not provide warning or braking in certain conditions. Limitations apply. See Owner’s Manual for details.
2. Manufacturer’s Suggested List Price: Dealer sets actual price. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.