- Brand new Jaguar Heritage workshop opens at the historic Browns Lane facility, offering Jaguar warrantied servicing restoration of classic models
- Operated by the same Jaguar Heritage craftsmen who will build the six new Lightweight E-types, all work will be certified via a Jaguar-approved logbook
- The Jaguar Heritage workshop will be led by Martyn Hollingsworth – himself a third-generation Jaguar employee
- Introductory 20% discount offer on labour rates for early customers
10 September 2014: In a significant move for owners of classic models, Jaguar Heritage has opened a brand new workshop facility at Browns Lane, Coventry – the spiritual home of many of our heritage vehicles.
The workshop – the same facility in which the six new Lightweight E-type period competition cars will be built – will offer warrantied servicing and restoration of Jaguar’s classic models.
Led by Martyn Hollingsworth, a third-generation Jaguar employee, Jaguar Heritage craftsmen have a unique skillset, which is now available to owners of classic Jaguars.
All servicing and restoration work completed within the Browns Lane facility – which will also be used for the restoration of Jaguar’s own heritage vehicles – will be fully warrantied. Customers will be able to visit while work is in progress on their vehicles and, upon completion, they can obtain both a photographic record of the work carried out and a Jaguar approved service logbook.
Said Martyn Hollingsworth, “The recreation of the new Lightweight E-type period competition cars has demonstrated the unique skillset within the Jaguar Heritage team, and I’m delighted the opening of our Browns Lane workshop means we’re now able to make those same skills available to the benefit of our global customers.”
The Jaguar Heritage workshop can collect and deliver vehicles for service or restoration from any location in the UK or, in the case of overseas customers, any UK airport or port.
Early customers can benefit from an introductory offer of a 20% reduction on the official labour rate for works completed prior to 31 December 2014 (terms and conditions apply).
- The new Jaguar Heritage workshop at the historic Browns Lane site in Coventry will offer Jaguar warrantied servicing and restoration of the company’s classic models. Customers can contact Jaguar Heritage on: +44 (0)203 6011255.
- The new Lightweight E-type is the first recreation to come from Jaguar Heritage, which operates within the Jaguar Land Rover Special Operations division.
- The Heritage workshop offers servicing and restoration services for classic vehicles up to and including XK8.
- For full terms and conditions of the introductory customer offer, call +44 (0)203 601 1255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– ENDS –