- Jaguar Performance Driving Academy provides drivers with skills needed to unleash the full potential of Jaguar performance models in a controlled track environment
- Academy courses available at Monticello Motor Club, Homestead-Miami Speedway, and Sonoma Raceway
- All courses include vehicles, instructors and reception
- Complimentary Level One course available to qualifying Jaguar R vehicle owners as well as a purchase option for driving enthusiasts. Level Two and Three courses available for purchase
(MAHWAH, N.J.) – July 30, 2014 – It’s not often that drivers can unlock the full potential of a performance vehicle. To explore the performance capabilities of Jaguar cars, a host of new track courses will be offered by the Jaguar Performance Driving Academy. Jaguar vehicle owners and enthusiasts alike will have the opportunity to experience the true power of the Jaguar XFR, XJR, XKR and the new F-TYPE R Coupe.
Under the guidance of highly experienced driving instructors, participants will explore the hidden potential of Jaguar vehicles while learning the skills and techniques necessary to safely experience performance driving.
Three course levels will be offered at the academy.
Level One includes autocross exercises, a handling oval and on-track lead-follow exercises to learn racing lines. Offered as a morning or afternoon session, Level One is complimentary to U.S. Jaguar vehicle owners who have purchased a select Jaguar performance model1 within the past 12 months. Levels One, Two and Three are also available for purchase by qualifying auto enthusiasts who wish to take part in this exhilarating track experience.
Available to participants that have previously completed Level One, Level Two is a full day session that provides participants with more time behind the wheel. Building on fundamentals learned, Level Two incorporates a skid pad, timed auto-cross, additional on-track lead-follow exercises and recorded video of the laps sent to participants via email.
New to the Jaguar Performance Driving Academy, Level Three is now available to participants that have completed both Level One and Two. Structured as an additional full day course, participants will work one-on-one with a driving instructor to perfect the driving skills previously learned. During this time, participants will also have the opportunity to compare laps to various driving instructors via track telemetry technology.
The Academy will be hosted at the Monticello Motor Club in Monticello, the Homestead-Miami Speedway in Homestead, FL and Sonoma Raceway in Sonoma, CA.
COURSE LOCATIONS AND DATES:
- Monticello Motor Club, Monticello, NY:
- Level One: October 2 and 3; AM and PM sessions available
- Level Two: October 4
- Level Three: October 5
- Homestead-Miami Speedway, Homestead, FL:
- Level One: December 10 and 12; AM and PM sessions available
- Level Two: December 11 and 13
- Level Three: December 14
- Sonoma Raceway, Sonoma, CA:
- Level One: February 17 and 19; AM and PM sessions available
- Level Two: February 18 and 20
- Level Three: February 21
- Level One: Complimentary to U.S. Jaguar R, Supersport and Ultimate model owners who have purchased a new vehicle within 12 months. This course is also available for purchase for $895.00
- Level Two: Offered to all drivers for a fee of $1,895 (If Levels one and two are registered for and taken together the cost is $2,345)
- Level Three: Offered at $2,895 (If Levels two and three are registered for and taken together the cost is $3,495 plus the cost of Level one)
To learn more about the Jaguar Performance Driving Academy and applicable terms and conditions:
To learn more about Jaguar performance models please visit:
XFR, XFR-S, XKR (Coupe or Convertible), XKR-S (Coupe or Convertible), XKR-S GT, XJR, XJ Supersport, XJL Supersport, XJL Ultimate or F-TYPE R Coupe