Caterham Cars is a British manufacturer of specialist lightweight sports cars established in Caterham, Surrey, with their headquarters in Crawley, Sussex. Founded by Graham Nearn in 1959, Nearn acquired the rights to build the Lotus Seven sports car in 1973. Colin Chapman (founder of Lotus Cars) would not have believed his lightweight sportscar would last half a Century, that it would still be a benchmark for performance and handling, be sold in 30 countries worldwide and provide unrivalled opportunities in motorsport.
Caterham as a business has changed immeasurably in recent years following the acquisition by business entrepreneur Tan Sri Tony Fernandes led to the birth of the Caterham Group, which is now home to a range of cutting-edge automotive, motorsport, technology and specialist engineering companies that sit within a single group business.
The group companies are divided into three sectors: Automotive with Caterham Cars. Caterham Motorsport and Engineering services to clients in the automotive, motorsport, marine and aerospace industries.
Caterham South, Caterham House
Dialog, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9NQ
- CATERHAM SEVEN SUPERSPRINT
- CATERHAM ACADEMY CREATES 1000TH NEW RACING DRIVER
- CATERHAM ANNUAL SALES IN 2016
- CATERHAM SEVEN SPRINT
- NEW CATERHAM SEVEN 310
- CATERHAM CARS OFFERS SELF-ASSEMBLY MODELS
- CATERHAM UNLEASHES THREE BRAND NEW MODELS OF THE LEGENDARY SEVEN FOR 2015
- CATERHAM CARS CONTINUES US EXPANSION WITH EXHIBIT AT BARRETT-JACKSON AUCTION
- CATERHAM TO CONTEST HISTORIC BRIGHTON SPEED TRIALS
- CATERHAM CARS INTRODUCES TWO NEW MODELS FOR USA
- FINAL FAREWELL FOR CATERHAM SUPERLIGHT R500 AS LAST CAR ROLLS OFF PRODUCTION LINE
- CATERHAM CARS REVEALS KAMUI KOBAYASHI LIMITED EDITION SEVEN FOR JAPANESE FANS
- CATERHAM CARS BREAKS EXPORT SALES RECORD
- CATERHAM LAUNCHES SEVEN 160
- CATERHAM PLANS ITS PLACE IN GLOBAL CAR MARKET