Sant’Agata Bolognese, 13 March 2018 – Lamborghini Huracán number 10,000 rolls off the assembly line, marking…
Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. is an Italian brand and manufacturer of luxury sports cars. The Lamborghini Huracán, the Huracán Spyder, the Coupé and Roadster versions of the Aventador, a new benchmark in the world of V12 luxury super sports cars.
The Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4, which made its world debut at the Geneva International Motor Show in 2014, the Huracán Spyder and the rear-wheel-drive version LP 580-2 of 2015 are the successors to the iconic Gallardo, and with their innovative technology and exceptional performance, they redefine the driving experience of luxury super sports cars. The Coupé and Roadster versions of the Aventador LP 700-4, along with the Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce represent a new benchmark in the world of V12 luxury super sports cars.
- AUTOMOBILI LAMBORGHINI SALES TOTAL 2017
- A RECORD-BREAKING 2017 FOR THE LAMBORGHINI MUSEUM
- THE LAMBORGHINI URUS SUV EXTRAORDINARY DESIGN
- AUTOMOBILI LAMBORGHINI DONATES A CUSTOMIZED HURACÁN TO POPE FRANCIS
- PRODUCTION RECORDS FOR LAMBORGHINI
- AUTOMOBILI LAMBORGHINI SALES FIRST SIX MONTHS OF 2017
- AUTOMOBILI LAMBORGHINI SALES FOR 2016
- AUTOMOBILI LAMBORGHINI 2016 SALES
- AUTOMOBILI LAMBORGHINI 2015 YEAR SALES
- RECORD YEAR FOR AUTOMOBILI LAMBORGHINI:DELIVERIES INCREASED TO 2,530 UNITS IN 2014
- AUTOMOBILI LAMBORGHINI ANNOUNCES THE WORLDWIDE 2015 ESPERIENZA AND ACCADEMIA PROGRAMS
- LAMBORGHINI ANNOUNCES FIRST-EVER NORTH AMERICAN WINTER ACCADEMIA FOR FEBRUARY 2015
- LAMBORGHINI TO OBTAIN TÜV CERTIFICATION FOR CARBON FIBER CAR REPAIR SERVICE
- LAMBORGHINI LAUNCHES NORTH AMERICAN PERFORMANCE DRIVING SCHOOL
- LAMBORGHINI SETS TURNOVER RECORD AT 508 MILLION EUROS
- LAMBORGHINI HURACÁN AN IMMEDIATE SUCCESS: 700 ORDERS IN A MONTH
- LAMBORGHINI INCREASES WORLDWIDE SALES FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW TO 2,121
Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.
Founded in 1963, Automobili Lamborghini is headquartered in Sant’Agata Bolognese, in North Italy.
With 135 dealerships throughout the world, in half a century Automobili Lamborghini has created a continuous series of dream cars, including the 350 GT, Miura, Espada, Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, as well as limited editions including the Reventón, Sesto Elemento and Aventador J.
The Veneno Coupé, Egoista and Veneno Roadster were produced to celebrate the company's 50th anniversary in 2013, while the Centenario was created to commemorate the 100 years from the founder Ferruccio Lamborghini’s birth in 2016.
Via Modena, 12 40019
Sant'Agata Bolognese (BO), Italy
Sant'Agata Bolognese is the home of super sports car manufacturer Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.