The BMW i8 Roadster: two-seater with full electric convertible top that opens in under 16…
With its three brands BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce, the BMW Group is the world’s leading premium manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles and also provides premium financial and mobility services. As a global company, the BMW Group operates 30 production and assembly facilities in 14 countries and has a global sales network in more than 140 countries.
In 2015, the BMW Group sold approximately 2.247 million cars and nearly 137,000 motorcycles worldwide. The profit before tax for the financial year 2015 was approximately € 9.22 billion on revenues amounting to € 92.18 billion. As of 31 December 2015, the BMW Group had a workforce of 122,244 employees.
BMW Group News
- BMW GROUP 2017 SALES TOTALS
- BMW GROUP U.S. REPORTS 2017 YEAR-END SALES
- THE NEW MINI LOGO
- BMW GROUP U.S. REPORTS OCTOBER 2017 SALES
- BMW GROUP ELECTRIFIED GLOBAL SALES TOP 10,000 IN SEPTEMBER
- BMW GROUP GLOBAL SALES RECORD BEST- EVER MARCH AND FIRST QUARTER
- BMW GROUP U.S. REPORTS MARCH 2017 SALES
- BMW GROUP U.S. REPORTS FEBRUARY 2017 SALES
- BMW GROUP DESIGN COLLABORATION
- BMW GROUP REPORTS JANUARY 2017 SALES
- ROLLS-ROYCE ANNOUNCES 2016 SALES
- BMW GROUP 2016 GLOBAL SALES
- BMW MANUFACTURING ACHIEVES RECORD PRODUCTION YEAR
- BMW AUTONOMOUS TEST VEHICLES ON THE ROADS BY 2017
- BMW AT THE CONSUMER ELECTRONICS SHOW 2017 IN LAS VEGAS
- BMW GROUP U.S. REPORTS 2016 SALES
- BMW GROUP U.S. REPORTS NOVEMBER 2016 SALES
- BMW GROUP REPORTS JULY TO OCTOBER 2016 SALES
- BMW GROUP QUARTERLY REPORT 2016
- BMW GROUP GLOBAL SALES RESULT JUNE 2016
- BMW NEWS IN BRIEF
- BMW GROUP ACHIEVES RECORD GLOBAL SALES FOR 2015
- BMW GROUP U.S. REPORTS DECEMBER AND 2015 SALES
- BMW GROUP BREAKS GROUND ON NEW PORT FACILITY IN GALVESTON, TX
- BMW CELEBRATES 3 MILLION VEHICLES PRODUCED IN SOUTH CAROLINA
- BMW’S ULTIMATE DRIVING EXPERIENCE LAUNCHES MARCH 21 IN ATLANTA, GA.
- BMW GROUP U.S. REPORTS JANUARY 2015 SALES
- BMW GROUP LOOKS FORWARD TO CONTINUED GROWTH IN 2015
- BMW GROUP SELLS MORE THAN 2 MILLION VEHICLES GLOBALLY IN 2014
- BMW SEPTEMBER NEWS IN BRIEF
The BMW Group
The success of the BMW Group has always been based on long-term thinking and responsible action. The company has therefore established ecological and social sustainability throughout the value chain, comprehensive product responsibility and a clear commitment to conserving resources as an integral part of its strategy.
D-80788 Munich, Germany
BMW Group In America
BMW of North America, LLC has been present in the United States since 1975. Rolls-Royce Motor Cars NA, LLC began distributing vehicles in 2003. The BMW Group in the United States has grown to include marketing, sales, and financial service organizations for the BMW brand of motor vehicles, including motorcycles, the MINI brand, and the Rolls-Royce brand of Motor Cars; DesignworksUSA, a strategic design consultancy in California; a technology office in Silicon Valley and various other operations throughout the country. BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC in South Carolina is part of BMW Group’s global manufacturing network and is the exclusive manufacturing plant for all X5 and X3 Sports Activity Vehicles and X6 and X4 Sports Activity Coupes. The BMW Group sales organization is represented in the U.S. through networks of 340 BMW passenger car and BMW Sports Activity Vehicle centers, 153 BMW motorcycle retailers, 125 MINI passenger car dealers, and 36 Rolls-Royce Motor Car dealers. BMW (US) Holding Corp., the BMW Group’s sales headquarters for North America, is located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
BMW of North America, LLC
300 Chestnut Ridge Road
Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07675
Call 1-800-831-1117 for Customer Relations
BMW Headquarters in Munich, Germany. A city landmark, the "four-cylinder" tower at the Olympic park is the nerve centre for an organisation which covers over 150 countries.