- Extreme iteration of Nissan GT-R supercar features unmatched performance1 anchored by 600-horsepower2 high-capacity turbocharged 3.8-liter V6 and advanced independent rear transaxle all-wheel-drive system
- Enhanced body structure allows precise refinement of the unique NISMO suspension tuning
- Interior design offers Alcantara® leather-wrapped instrument panel, 8-inch capacitive touch panel monitor, steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters and lightweight seat design
Following a significant upgrading for the 2017 model year, the iconic Nissan GT-R returns in 2018 as the ultimate in GT-R in terms of design and performance. The 600-horsepower2 GT-R NISMO is available in very limited numbers in North America and continues to hold court as the most potent production vehicle in Nissan history. Practically a race car in street clothing, the GT-R NISMO is designed to explore the upper limits of performance.
Not surprisingly, given its racing-inspired roots, the GT-R NISMO continues to place a strong emphasis on the “R” – as in racing – of the GT-R name. A quick glance at the GT-R NISMO specs shows how:
- An additional 35 horsepower and 14 lb-ft of torque (vs standard GT-R)
- A NISMO-tuned suspension with reduced weight and additional roll stiffness
- The addition of adhesive bonding (in addition to spot welding) for increased body shell rigidity
- NISMO-tuned aerodynamic exterior elements designed to increase downforce, including carbon fiber3 trunk lid and spoiler, carbon fiber front and rear bumpers and lower front undercover
- Ergonomically sculpted Recaro® front bucket seats
- NISMO racing-style Alcantara®-trimmed three-spoke steering wheel with red center mark, designed to provide strong combination of feedback, grip and comfort
The GT-R is also offered in Pure, Premium and Track Edition grades.
Bold Exterior and Interior Designs
Like every 2018 GT-R, the GT-R NISMO’s front end features an aggressive face highlighted by deeply sculpted fascia. To help cool the car’s high-output engine, the dark chrome “V-motion” grille is enlarged to collect more air, without diminishing the car’s aerodynamic performance. A structurally reinforced hood avoids deformation at extremely high speeds, allowing it to keep its aerodynamic shape. The broad hood, which features pronounced character lines flowing flawlessly from the grille, is reinforced to enhance stability during high speed driving. Unlike the standard model, the front bumper of the GT-R NISMO – crafted with Takumi-like precision – features layers of carbon-fiber sheets carefully overlapped to achieve the ideal amount of stiffness.
The canards are designed to improve airflow around the vehicle and generate a high level of downforce, while at the same time, direct air around the wheelhouse to enhance aerodynamics. Overall, the car’s shape generates more downforce than any other Nissan production car to date, resulting in exceptional high-speed stability.
The GT-R NISMO’s strong visual impact includes High Intensity Discharge (HID) multi-LED headlights, which help create a distinctive GT-R “lighting” motif, generating a bold exterior signature. The four LED units are configured with LED high beam and three different low beams, including long distance illumination and wide illumination.
At the rear, GT-R’s distinctive four-ring taillights signature form coherent circles of illumination, giving the GT-R an equally distinctive rear appearance. Upon start-up, the full lighting signature is illuminated, creating a dramatic start-up experience.
Unique NISMO body features include carbon fiber front and rear bumpers, black outside mirrors with red stripe and carbon-fiber side sills and emblem treatment. The GT-R NISMO’s handmade dry carbon rear spoiler features a special coating that allows carbon fiber “weave” to be felt by the touch. The lightweight dry carbon-fiber material is also incredibly strong3.
The 2018 Nissan GT-R NISMO is available in four body colors: Jet Black, Solid Red, Pearl White and a limited production 4-stage metallic Super Silver, which accentuates the car’s imposing exterior muscularity. GT-R’s advanced technology is present even in the vehicle’s paint, which utilizes a durable anti-chip paint and “double clear coat” process.
The GT-R NISMO interior features a dashboard and steering wheel that are covered with high-quality Alcantara® leather. NISMO racers influenced the design of the dark gray with red stripe steering wheel, with three spokes, red center mark and red stitching to give a strong combination of grip, feedback and comfort. A large 8-inch touch-panel monitor featuring large icons on the display screen make it simple to use, while a Display Command control on the carbon fiber center console allows easy operation without having to touch the monitor.
Unique to GT-R NISMO are the leather-appointed Recaro® seats with red synthetic suede inserts. Ergonomically sculpted, heated, reclining RECARO® seats comfortably, yet firmly, support the driver and front-seat passenger. Interior trim features include discreet red stitching on the seats, center console, door trim and steering wheel.
As with all 2018 GT-R models, the GT-R NISMO’s instrument panel is dominated by a video game-inspired, multi-function display that was created in collaboration with Polyphony Digital, makers of the Gran Turismo electronic game. Eleven pages of information are available on this system, including mechanical and driving information, acceleration, brake pedal pressure, steering angle and a recording function with playback. Additional on-screen information includes navigation and Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System screens.
The standard NissanConnectSM with Navigation and Services featuring Apple CarPlay features an 8.0-inch color display with multi-touch control, Nissan Voice Recognition for navigation and audio, HD Radio, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, SiriusXM® Traffic, SiriusXM® Travel Link® (weather, fuel prices, movie listings, stock info and sports) (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately), Streaming audio via Bluetooth® and Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant. Also standard is NissanConnect Mobile Apps and NissanConnect Services Powered by SiriusXM® (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately). The Display Command control on the carbon fiber center console allows easy operation of the NissanConnect system without having to touch the monitor.
2018 GT-R NISMO models also include a specially designed, 11-speaker Bose® audio system that features two forward-facing woofers in the rear center armrest area. Rigid aluminum die cast panel mounting of all speakers allowed Bose® engineers to perfect the acoustical performance of the GT-R sound system. Streaming Audio via Bluetooth® is also standard.
Standard GT-R NISMO safety equipment includes a Nissan Advanced Air Bag System for driver and front passenger, front seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags for driver and front-passenger and standard roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags for front seat occupant head protection – along with front seat belts with pretensioners and load limiters and three-point ELR/ALR rear seat belts.
Every GT-R model, including the GT-R NISMO, employs innovation, uncompromising engineering and motorsports-inspired technologies to achieve its exceptional levels of power, speed and handling. The GT-R NISMO’s 3.8-liter V6 VR38DETT engine benefits from the expertise that NISMO has gained from participating in motorsports events around the globe. Rated at 600 horsepower and 481 lb-ft of torque2, the engine utilizes high-flow, large-diameter turbochargers used in GT3 competition, which improve breathing, while optimized individual ignition timing control for each cylinder and upgraded fuel pump improve combustion.
The engine features innovative plasma-sprayed bores (versus cast iron liners) for reduced friction, lighter weight, enhanced cooling, power output and fuel efficiency; a symmetrical independent intake and exhaust manifold system featuring twin NISMO-specific high-performance IHI turbochargers; a secondary air management system for improved cold-start emissions performance; a thermostatically controlled oil-cooling system; an oil scavenger pump to maintain oil flowing to the turbochargers; and a lateral wet and dry sump oiling system.
A special factory-tuned Titanium exhaust system is standard. The system is made of Formula 1 race car grade titanium (Ti-1Cu), with its alloy construction generating a high strength-to-weight ratio and delivering a weight savings over the stock exhaust unit – along with a clear sound unique to titanium. The system offers reduced thickness, integrated fins and undercover ducts, allowing it to endure high temperatures without affecting performance under extreme driving conditions.
As with all 2018 GT-R models, each GT-R NISMO engine is hand-assembled from beginning to end in a special clean room by meticulously trained technicians, with an aluminum plate added to the front of each engine showing the name of the Takumi engine craftsman.
The VR38DETT V6 is backed by an advanced paddle-shifted sequential 6-speed dual clutch transmission, which can be driver selected to shift at race car-like speeds. The sequential-shifting transaxle features separate wet clutches for the odd (1,3,5) and even (2,4,6) gears and pre-selects the next highest and next lowest gear for quick shifts. It also features Hill Start Assist for easy starts on uphill inclines. High performance differential oil, used in GT-R motorsports competition, is standard.
Along with Nissan GT-R’s unique Premium Midship platform, the GT-R NISMO utilizes an independent rear transaxle ATTESA E-TS all-wheel-drive system, which optimizes weight distribution and handling capability. The rear drive-biased system can vary torque split from 0:100 to 50:50 depending on speed, lateral acceleration, steering angles, tire slip, road surface and yaw rate.
Of note is a special GT-R-specific yaw-rate feedback control, which measures the differences between the target yaw rate calculated from steering angle and actual yaw rate detected by the yaw-rate sensor and G sensor to adjust torque bias.
The Premium Midship Platform layout places the transmission, transfer case and final drive at the rear of the vehicle, without the use of traditional torque tubes, allowing the suspension to operate independently while optimizing tire grip at each corner. Contributing to overall vehicle balance and low center of gravity, the unique offset input and reaction shaft design of the rear transaxle enables a shorter design profile versus a typical manual transmission, moving the concentration of powertrain weight lower in the vehicle.
The GT-R NISMO’s suspension set-up is inspired by that of the NISMO racing GT-R and tuned for stunning agility, road holding and handling finesse, without compromising refinement. The springs and custom-developed Bilstein DampTronic dampers in the front and rear suspension are specially tuned to deliver exceptional grip levels and progressive handling response at the limit. Three suspension modes can be selected: Comfort, Normal and R, for circuit applications.
Specially developed links fitted to the front double wishbone suspension increase castor trail to optimize wheel position during high-G cornering and improve straight-line and cornering stability. Additionally, large high-rigidity bolts are used to increase stiffness of the wheel-hub attachment area. To minimize body-roll during cornering and changes of direction, the Nissan GT-R NISMO features a 17.3 mm hollow rear anti-roll bar, which raises roll stiffness while reducing weight.
Additional rigidity in the body shell (versus the GT-R Pure and Premium models) is achieved using adhesive bonding in addition to spot welding, leading to precise suspension response under extreme load – another NISMO “factory tuned” enhancement.
The rigid forged metallic black 6-spoke RAYS® forged lightweight aluminum 20-inch wheels, manufactured by RAYS®, are inspired by Nissan’s legendary GT500 racecar. They feature knurling inside the wheels to help keep the tires from slipping around the wheels under heavy acceleration or braking.
The GT-R NISMO’s tires – developed by Dunlop with a NISMO-specific compound – exhibit outstanding grip and handling characteristics. The front tires are 255/40 ZRF20, with 285/35 ZRF20 in the rear.
The 2018 Nissan GT-R NISMO is available in one limited edition model with no options. It is assembled in Tochigi, Japan, with the engines hand-assembled in Yokohama, Japan.
NISMO, a short form of “NISsan MOtorsports,” is the performance brand for Nissan, and is one of the company’s purveyors of “innovation that excites.” NISMO offers products featuring innovative technology and high performance to a wide range of customers for street use. NISMO cars provide an exciting driving experience with motorsports-inspired aerodynamics and styling, enhanced handling characteristics and unmatched agility.
In the motorsports world, NISMO competes in the highest forms of GT and sports car racing, such as Japan’s Super GT Series and the World Endurance Championships (WEC), as well as providing engines to teams that compete in the 24 Hours of Le Mans and the European Le Mans Series (ELMS).
|BASE VEHICLE||Description||Suggested List Price(1b)|
|GT-R NISMO||3.8 Liter V6||$175,490|
|Special Paint – Super Silver||$3,000||||
|Special Paint – Blaze Metallic||$1,000|
|Special Paint – Pearl White||$1,000||||
|All Weather Pkg||$ –|
|Premium Interior Package – Amber Red||$4,280|
|Premium Interior Package – Kuro Night||$4,280|
|Premium Interior Package – Rakuda Tan||$4,280|
|Carpeted GT-R Floor Mats & First Aid Kit||$420||||
1b. Manufacturer’s Suggested List Price: Dealer sets actual price. Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.
Excludes tax, title, license, and destination charges. Destination and handling $1,695.
Highlights of the 2018 Nissan GT-R NISMO include:
- Aggressive front end with signature V-Motion grille (enlarged to provide better air flow and engine cooling)
- Reinforced hood featuring pronounced character lines
- Aggressive rear styling with functional side air vents next to the quad exhaust tips
- Pushed out side sills designed to improve air flow
- Exclusive NISMO aerodynamic package, with unique carbon fiber front and rear bumpers, Dark Gray outside mirrors with red stripe, carbon fiber side sill covers
- Front spoiler with carbon fiber air ducts
- 0.26 coefficient of drag, with high front and rear downforce
- Hybrid body construction of steel, die-cast aluminum and carbon fiber
- Addition of adhesive bonding (in addition to spot welding) for increased body shell rigidity
- Multi-LED headlights with signature lighting
- Auto on/off headlights and speed-sensitive windshield wipers
- GT-R hallmark four-ring taillights, which form coherent circles of illumination
- Four-passenger cabin with sloping “aero blade canopy” roofline and curved C-pillar “sword edge,” which facilitate air flow around the rear of the vehicle
- Airflow above and below the vehicle is managed by a functional carbon fiber underbody diffuser and rear spoiler
- Carbon fiber** trunk lid
- Handmade, limited production dry carbon rear spoiler2
- Large, integrated quad exhaust tips
- Four available exterior colors: Jet Black, Solid Red, Pearl White and a limited production 4-stage metallic Super Silver
Platform, Engine and Driveline
- Advanced Premium Midship platform, enabling the use of an independent rear transaxle all-wheel drive system, which places the transmission, transfer case and final drive at the rear of the vehicle, without traditional torque tubes, allowing the suspension to operate completely independently
- Exclusive hand-assembled twin-turbo VR38DETT 3.8-liter V6 engine with nameplate designating the individual engine builder
- 600 horsepower @ 6,800 rpm, 481 lb-ft of torque @ 3,600 – 5,600 rpm3
- Plasma-sprayed bores for reduced friction, lighter weight, enhanced cooling, power output and fuel efficiency
- Symmetrical independent intake and exhaust manifold system featuring twin IHI turbochargers
- Standard Titanium exhaust system with reduced weight and thickness, integrated fins and undercover ducts
- Secondary air management system for improved cold-start emissions performance
- Thermostatically-controlled oil cooling system; oil scavenger pump to maintain oil flowing to the turbochargers; lateral wet and dry sump oiling system
- Incorporation of high-output injectors that more precisely control fuel injection to improve mid-range engine response and acceleration at higher rpms
- Specially designed baffle plate in the oil pan, designed to better stabilize oil pressure during high-performance driving
- Sequential six-speed dual clutch transmission with steering wheel-mounted paddle-shifters; manual and automatic modes
- Rear transaxle features separate clutches for the odd (1,3,5) and even (2,4,6) gears; sequential shifting; gear pre-selection for quick shifts
- Hill Start Assist for easy starts on an uphill incline
- Electronically-controlled ATTESA E-TS all-wheel-drive system
- Rear-drive bias, up to 50 percent of torque can be transmitted to the front wheels when needed, torque split continuously variable depending on speed, lateral and transverse acceleration, steering angles, tire slip, road surface and yaw rate
- GT-R specific yaw-rate feedback control, measuring differences between the target yaw rate calculated from steering angle, actual yaw rate detected by the yaw-rate sensor and G sensor to adjust torque bias
Suspension and Braking
- NISMO-tuned suspension with reduced weight and additional roll stiffness, specialized Bilstein® DampTronic gas pressure shock absorbers and spring rates
- Special “set-up switches” located in the center of the instrument panel; adjusts transmission, shock absorbers and the Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC-R), three settings – Normal, Special or R
- 4-wheel independent suspension mounted to six-point front and rear subframes
- GT-R specific adjustable Bilstein® DampTronic suspension system utilizes multiple vehicle information systems to provide appropriate damping forces for all situations and a high level of control for a variety of driving situations
- 15.35-inch front and 15.0-inch rear Brembo® full-floating cross-drilled two-piece rotors, low steel high stiffness brake pads, radial-mounted Brembo® monoblock six-piston front and four-piston rear calipers, which in combination minimize fade and provide intense stopping performance
- Front and rear brake cooling air guides
- Lightweight 6-spoke RAYS® aluminum-alloy forged wheels
- Wheels feature special knurling to assist with securing the tires during hard acceleration or braking
- Nitrogen-filled Dunlop® Sport Maxx GT 600 DSST CTT extreme performance run-flat tires, sized 255/40ZRF20 front and 285/35ZRF20 rear, with special NISMO-tuned compound
- Instrument panel and center console designed with integrated navigation and audio controls
- Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- Interior designed to balance performance, functionality and comfort
- Optimal driving position provided by rear transaxle layout, with flat floor and narrow center console
- Driver-surrounding instrument panel, with all meters and multi-function meter at a uniform height to minimize the driver’s head movement; carbon-style meter cluster finish
- Large, red-accented center-mounted tachometer, with gear display on its upper right, as well as the easy-to-read graphics, give the driver instant detailed information
- Recaro® performance front bucket seats
- Heated front seats
- A video game-inspiredmulti-function display with 11 pages of mechanical and driving information available, including acceleration, brake pedal pressure, steering angle; system was designed in collaboration with Polyphony Digital, creators of Gran Turismo electronic game
- Standard NissanConnectSM with Navigation and Services featuring Apple CarPlay™, with8.0-inch color display with multi-touch control, Nissan Voice Recognition for navigation and audio, HD Radio, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, SiriusXM® Traffic, SiriusXM® Travel Link™ (weather, fuel prices, movie listings, stock info and sports) (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately), Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, Streaming audio via Bluetooth®, Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant, NissanConnect Mobile Apps and NissanConnect Services Powered by SiriusXM® (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately)
- Standard specially designed 11-speaker Bose® audio system
- Standard USB iPod® interface
- Carbon fiber interior trim
- RearView Monitor
- Black interior color with red stitching
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System for driver and front passenger
- Standard front seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags for driver and front passenger
- Standard roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags for front seat occupant head protection
- Front seat belts with pretensioners and load limiters
- Three-point ELR/ALR rear seat belts
|Cylinders / configuration||V6|
|Block / head composition||Aluminum/Aluminum|
|Horsepower||600 @ 6,800 RPM1|
|Torque lb-ft||481 lb-ft @ 3,600 – 5,600 RPM1|
|Bore & stroke (mm)||95.5 x 88.4 (Plasma sprayed bore)|
|Compression ratio (:1)||9.0|
|Maximum engine speed||7,100 RPM|
|Fuel delivery system||Sequential multi-point electronic fuel injection|
|Valvetrain||4 valves per cylinder, CVTCS|
|Turbocharger||High-capacity IHI SpecV Twin-Turbo system|
|Engine mounts||2 liquid-filled, front; 1 solid, rear|
|Recommended fuel||Premium unleaded, 93 octane|
|Emissions system||3-way catalyst and secondary air injection system|
|Emission certification level||LEV2/ULEV (50 state)|
|Exhaust||Dual system, 4 outlets (2 each side)
Titanium exhaust with Exhaust Sound Control
|Ignition system||Electronic, Nissan Direct Ignition System (NDIS)|
|Battery||12V – 65B24(S)-HR/52 Ah|
|Transmission and Drive System|
|Drive configuration||Mid-mounted front engine /
rear transaxle ATTESA E-TS all-wheel drive
|Transmission||Dual clutch sequential 6-speed rear transaxle, magnesium paddle shifters, gear pre-selection|
|Final drive ratio||Front: 2.937, Rear: 3.700|
|Configurable Shift Control||S|
|Downshift Rev Matching (DRM)||S|
|1.5-way mechanical limited slip differential||S|
|Traction Control System with Limited Slip||S|
|Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC)||S|
|Hill Start Assist (HSA)||S|
|Yaw Rate Feedback Control||S|
|Front||Type||Brembo® six piston monoblock calipers, full-floating, vented and drilled rotors
15.35 x 1.28
|Rotor size diameter and thickness (in.)|
|Rear||Type||Brembo® four piston monoblock calipers, full-floating, vented and drilled rotors
15.0 x 1.18
|Rotor size diameter and thickness (in.)|
|Brake control||Power-assisted (vacuum)|
|Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
Number of wheels
Number of channels
Number of sensors
|Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD)||S|
|Brake cooling air guide (front and rear)||S|
|Type||Vehicle speed-sensitive power rack-and-pinion, aluminum steering rack, four-point mounting, with stiff insulators|
|Turns (lock to lock)||2.4|
|Turning diameter (ft.)||36.6|
|Steering wheel||3-spoke Alcantara®-wrapped with air bag, manual tilt and telescoping, lap timer switch|
|NISMO Dark Gray steering wheel with red stripe and Alcantara® accents||S|
|Steering wheel ASCD, audio and Bluetooth® switches||S|
|NISMO-tuned suspension with unique shock absorber settings and high spring rates||S|
|Independent double wishbone aluminum, integral tube-frame structure, six-point mounting|
|Independent multi-link aluminum suspension, integral tube-frame structure, six-point mounting, aluminum upper/lower links (spherical bearing design)|
|Large-diameter (34 mm) hollow front stabilizer bar||S|
|Large-diameter (17.3 mm) hollow rear stabilizer bar||S|
|Bilstein® DampTronic mono-tube shock absorbers, computer controlled, 3-position driver adjustable||S|
|Progressive rate (non-linear) springs||S|
|High-accuracy alignment, fully adjustable||S|
|Body / Chassis|
|Materials (primary)||Steel, carbon fiber, die-cast aluminum|
|Additional adhesive bonding||S|
|Wheels & Tires|
|Wheels||F: 20×10.0 inches, R: 20×10.5 in.||S|
|Lightweight 6-spoke RAYS® aluminum-alloy forged, black finish||S|
|Tires||Dunlop® Sports Maxx GT600 ultra high performance run-flat tires F: 255/40ZRF20, R: 285/35ZRF20
|Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), pressure and position shown on multi-function meter||S|
|Integrated LED daytime running lights||S|
|Taillights||“GT-R” 4-ring LED
Spoiler-mounted LED center high-mount stop lamp
|NISMO aerodynamic package with unique carbon fiber front and rear bumpers, Dark Gray outside mirrors with red stripe, carbon fiber side sill covers||S|
|Functional rear underbody diffuser||Carbon fiber|
|Dry carbon fiber rear spoiler2||S|
|Front spoiler with carbon fiber air duct||S|
|Carbon fiber trunk lid||S|
|Front “aero-blade” fenders with vents||S|
|Aerodynamic front underbody cover||S|
|Integrated, flush mounted aluminum door handles||S|
|UV-filtering front and rear side glass, laminated UV-reducing windshield||S|
|Folding side mirrors, power/power folding, heated||S|
|Revised front and rear fascias||S|
|Dark Gray grille||S|
|Aerodynamic flat-blade windshield wipers, variable intermittent, speed-sensitive||S|
|Anti-chip paint process||S|
|Front Seat Type||Bucket, sport style, with accommodation for 4-point safety harness|
|NISMO-exclusive Recaro® leather-appointed front seats with red stitching||S|
|Red seat backs, shift knob, door grip||S|
|Leather/synthetic suede front seat appointments||S|
|Driver’s seat||8-way power||S|
|Front Passenger’s seat||4-way power||S|
|Bose® audio system with 11 speakers (9 speakers with 2 subwoofers in rear center armrest area) mounted in aluminum die-cast panels, AM/FM/CD with MP3/WMA playback||S|
|Bose® Active Noise Cancelation (ANC)||S|
|Vehicle speed sensitive auto volume control||S|
|SiriusXM® Satellite Radio (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately)||S|
|NissanConnectSM with Navigation and Services featuring Apple CarPlay™, 8.0-inch color display with multi-touch control, Nissan Voice Recognition for navigation and audio, HD Radio, SiriusXM® Travel LinkÔ (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately)||S|
|NissanConnect Services Powered by SiriusXM® (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately)||S|
|Bluetooth® Hands-free phone system||S|
|Streaming Audio via Bluetooth®||S|
|USB iPod® interface||S|
|Steering-wheel audio controls with illumination||S|
LCD dual trip odometer
|Multi-Function Display system, (11 pages of information) with playback feature
Water and engine oil pressure
Transmission oil temperature
Front to rear drive distribution
Brake and accelerator position
Gearshift mapping for optimal economy
Cruise control (ASCD)
Power windows – driver and passenger one-
Power door locks
Remote keyless entry system
Intelligent key system
Cupholders – 3
12-volt outlets – 2
Passenger assist grip
Sunvisors w/ vanity mirrors and lamps
Front seat knee pads
Inside rear view mirror – auto-dimming
HomeLink® Universal Transceiver (UGDO)
Map light, door step lamp
Center console storage area
Automatic climate control, dual zone
3-position setup switches for suspension, transmission and VDC
Console-mounted push-button start
Aluminum interior trim
Soft padding on instrument panel and doors
Carbon fiber interior trim
Active Sound Enhancement (ASE)
Safety and Security
|Passenger Restraint System|
|Nissan Advanced Air Bag System (AABS)||Driver and front passenger air bags with dual-stage inflation, seat belt sensors and occupant classification sensor|
|Driver and front passenger side-impact supplemental air bags and roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags for front seat occupant head protection||S|
|Seat belts, front and rear||3-point (ALR/ELR for passengers, ELR for driver)|
|Front seatbelts w/pre-tensioners and load limiters||S|
|Power window lockout button||S|
|Rear seat top tether anchors||S|
|Zone Body Construction with front and rear crumple zones
Energy-absorbing steering column
Hood buckling creases
High-strength side door guard beams
|Tamper proof door lock key cylinder
Vehicle Security System (VSS)
|Coefficient of drag (Cd)||0.26|
|Curb weight (pounds)||Front
|Weight distribution (%) Front/rear||54/46|
|Fuel tank (gallons)||19.5|
|Engine oil (quarts)||6.5|
|Engine coolant w/ reservoir (quarts)||11.9|
|Volume (cubic feet)|
|EPA Fuel Economy
(Actual mileage may vary)
1. 93 octane gasoline required
2. Dry carbon fiber requires specific maintenance. Please see Owner’s Manual for details.
# # #
1. Damage resulting from racing, competitive driving, track and/or airstrip use not covered by warranty. See your New Vehicle Limited Warranty and Owner’s Manual for proper vehicle operation and complete warranty details.
2. 93 octane gasoline required
3. Dry carbon fiber requires specific maintenance. Please see Owner’s Manual for details.