NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan today announced U.S. pricing for the 2018 Nissan GT-R, which is on sale now at select Nissan dealers nationwide.
Following last year’s significant enhancements to the iconic Nissan GT-R – which included a refreshed look inside and out and 20 additional horsepower – the changes continue for the 2018 model year with the introduction of a new GT-R Pure model, the addition of Apple CarPlay™ to NissanConnectSM with Navigation and Services, and a new black “Kuro Night” color for the Premium Interior Package.
With a starting MSRP1 of $99,990, the 2018 GT-R Pure model is designed to be the most affordable of the four GT-R trim levels. The differences between the Pure and Premium grade, which is priced at $110,490, includes an 11-speaker Bose® audio system, Active Noise Cancellation and Active Sound Enhancement systems, and Titanium exhaust system.
The GT-R Track Edition, now in its second year of limited availability, is designed to deliver a higher level of performance than the GT-R Pure and Premium models and features elements of the flagship GT-R NISMO. The GT-R Track Edition retains the GT-R Premium model’s 565-horsepower engine rating (versus the GT-R NISMO’s 600-horsepower rating). It has a starting MSRP of $128,490.
The ultimate GT-R, the motorsports-inspired GT-R NISMO, is available in very limited numbers in North America. It features numerous motorsports-inspired technologies to enhance the car’s performance through optimized aerodynamics, suspension and powertrain, creating a well-balanced machine at home on both the road and track2. The GT-R NISMO is priced at $175,490.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices1 (MSRP) for the 2018 Nissan GT-R:
|GT-R Pure||$99,990 USD|
|GT-R Premium||$110,490 USD|
|GT-R Track Edition||$128,490 USD|
|GT-R NISMO||$175,490 USD|
Destination and Handling $1,695.
The 2018 GT-R Pure, Premium and Track Edition grades are equipped with an advanced 3.8-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 rated at 565 horsepower and 467 lb-ft of torque, dual-clutch sequential 6-speed transmission, electronically controlled ATTESA E-TS all-wheel-drive system. The GT-R NISMO is rated at 600 horsepower and 481 lb-ft of torque3 and also features unique exterior and interior treatments, along with special suspension tuning.
Following last year’s significant enhancements to the iconic Nissan GT-R – which included a refreshed look inside and out and 20 additional horsepower – the changes continue for the 2018 model year with the introduction of a new GT-R Pure model, the addition of Apple CarPlay™ to NissanConnectSM with Navigation and Services, and a new black “Kuro Night” Premium Interior Package (replaces the previous “Ivory” Premium Interior Package).
The 2018 GT-R Pure model is designed to be the most affordable of the four GT-R trim levels. The differences between the Pure and Premium grade include an 11-speaker Bose® audio system, Active Noise Cancellation and Active Sound Enhancement systems, and Titanium exhaust system.
Aggressive Exterior Design
The GT-R’s dynamic styling is both attractive and functional. The V-motion grille, one of Nissan’s latest design signatures, is enlarged to provide better engine cooling and features a matte chrome finish and mesh pattern. The hood, featuring pronounced character lines flowing flawlessly from the grille, is reinforced to enhance stability during high speed driving. By essentially eliminating hood deformation, the hood design greatly improves aerodynamic performance at the front of the vehicle at high speeds.
Nearly all of the visual changes made to the GT-R’s exterior for the 2017 model year were intended to improve aerodynamic performance; more specifically, aerodynamic efficiency was enhanced in three key areas: downforce generation, drag reduction and improved cooling of vital vehicle systems. The goal was to maximize cooling airflow, while at the same time keeping aerodynamic drag in check (for example, not increasing drag in one area of the vehicle as a result of improving cooling performance/airflow in another).
In addition to the grille and hood, the curving profile of the front under spoiler was slightly extended and lowered by a few millimeters to improve airflow at its lower edge (the ground clearance of the previous model has been maintained). By reshaping the sill cover along the lower portions of the sides of the car, the amount of air being drawn underneath was reduced, countering vehicle lift and improving stability. The C-pillars were also redesigned, with the upper portion shaped to deliver better airflow management by preventing the generation of a smaller vortex.
The rear of the GT-R continues to be defined by its iconic round taillights. A silver-finish diffuser and side air vents were incorporated next to the quad titanium exhaust tips to improve the car’s aerodynamics. Also, the character line that separates the lower black section from the body panel was heightened to make the car look wider and more aggressive.
These exterior changes resulted in a sportier and sharper looking car – as well as an aerodynamically efficient one with more stability at high speeds, while keeping a 0.26 drag coefficient.
The 2018 GT-R Premium is available in seven exterior colors: Solid Red, Jet Black, 4-stage metallic Super Silver, Gun Metallic, Pearl White, Deep Blue Pearl and Blaze Metallic.
A Driver-oriented Premium Interior
The 2018 GT-R’s superbly crafted interior delivers an unparalleled degree of comfort, luxury and everyday usability. Seamlessly wrapped in one continuous hide of the highest quality Nappa leather, the dashboard adopts a “horizontal flow” to deliver a sense of high stability for the car’s front-seat occupants, while the line from the instrument cluster to the center console provides a distinct driver-oriented environment for those behind the steering wheel.
In keeping with the all-out performance targets for the GT-R, the layer of cushioned material found beneath the leather is a thin material to help keep overall weight down, while still providing the highest quality of texture. The leather is artfully stitched together throughout the cabin by a master craftsman.
The center stack layout has been improved and simplified versus the previous (2016) model, with the number of integrated navigation and audio controls reduced from 27 switches to only 11. The navigation system controls and display are placed slightly lower on the instrument panel for easier use and better forward visibility for both the driver and front passenger. The 8-inch touch panel monitor features large icons on the display screen to allow the user to easily manage the audio system, navigation system, telephone controls and other infotainment functions.
Standard on all 2018 GT-R models is NissanConnectSM with Navigation and Services featuring Apple CarPlay™, with 8.0-inch color display with multi-touch control, Nissan Voice Recognition for navigation and audio, HD Radio, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, SiriusXM® Traffic, SiriusXM® Travel LinkTM (weather, fuel prices, movie listings, stock info and sports) (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately), Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, Streaming audio via Bluetooth®, Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant, NissanConnect Mobile Apps and NissanConnect Services Powered by SiriusXM® (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately). A Display Command control on the carbon-fiber center console allows easy operation without having to touch the monitor.
Other convenient information features include an innovative multi-function meter that allows the driver to customize the layout of important vehicle-specific performance parameters/information, such as coolant temperature, engine oil temperature, engine oil pressure, transmission oil temperature, transmission oil pressure and turbocharger boost pressure. The GT-R’s steering wheel-mounted shift paddles allow drivers to change gears mid-turn without taking their hands off the wheel. The paddles feature improved feel and actuation sound.
The driver and front passenger seatbacks for the Pure and Premium models are engineered to provide a premium ride experience and ample torso support, resulting in less slippage during spirited driving and reduced fatigue on long commutes. By configuring the support wires within the seatback frame, the engineering team was able to reduce the weight of each seatback while simultaneously reducing pressure points upon the torso of both the driver and front passenger for a more relaxed seating position.
565-horsepower Twin-Turbo 3.8-liter V6
The 2018 GT-R’s award-winning 3.8-liter 24-valve twin-turbocharged V6 engine – each unit handcrafted by its own Takumi technician – delivers 565 horsepower at 6800 rpm and 467 lb-ft of torque, thanks in part to an ignition-timing system controlled at each individual cylinder – technology utilized on the potent GT-R NISMO. Like with the GT-R NISMO, by more precisely controlling ignition timing at each cylinder, engine knock is significantly reduced while concurrently enhancing environmental performance through a cleaner, more efficient fuel burn.
Dubbed the “VR38DETT,” the engine features plasma-sprayed bores (versus cast iron liners) for reduced friction and weight, enhanced cooling, superior power output and increased fuel efficiency. It also boasts a symmetrical independent intake and exhaust manifold system with twin high-performance turbochargers; a secondary air management system for improved cold-start emissions performance; a thermostatically controlled oil-cooling system; an oil scavenger pump to maintain oil flowing to the turbochargers; and a lateral wet and dry sump oiling system.
Each engine is hand-assembled from beginning to end in a special clean room by highly skilled technicians. An aluminum plate is added to the front of each engine showing the name of the Takumi engine craftsman.
Nissan GT-R Premium, Track Edition and NISMO models feature a titanium exhaust system that better manages the high temperatures of the exhaust gases from the engine. The system includes a duct on the vehicle’s undertray just forward of the muffler, which guides air into the rear diffuser section to help cool the muffler and evacuate hot air.
The transmission shift-management control of the sequential 6-speed dual clutch transmission has been updated for better refinement and performance in a variety of driving situations. For example, when the vehicle begins moving from a standstill at a slow rate of acceleration, the gear shift change from 1st to 2nd gear is now much smoother than before.
Engine power is transferred to all four of the GT-R’s wheels via an independent rear transaxle, the ATTESA E-TS all-wheel-drive system. During normal driving, the GT-R behaves like a rear-drive vehicle, with the torque split set at 0:100, but it can be automatically diverted up to 50:50 depending on speed, lateral acceleration, steering angle, tire slip, road surface and yaw rate. A special GT-R-specific yaw-rate feedback control measures the differences between the target yaw rate calculated from the steering angle and actual yaw rate detected by the yaw-rate sensor and G sensor, and adjusts the torque bias accordingly.
The GT-R’s Premium Midship Platform layout places the transmission, transfer case and final drive at the rear of the vehicle, without the use of traditional torque tubes, allowing the suspension to operate independently while optimizing weight distribution and maximizing tire grip at each corner.
The GT-R’s Bilstein® DampTronic driver-adjustable shock-absorber system – which utilizes information from multiple vehicle systems to provide appropriate damping forces and high level of control for a variety of driving situations – includes a valve housing system that reduces resistance losses. Also, rigid attachment points for the suspension enhance cornering stability and turning response by allowing all of the wheels to be placed under even a greater load while maintaining optimal contact with the road surface.
The DampTronic system features three driver selectable settings: Normal; Comfort, for maximum suspension compliance; or R. The same three-stage adjustability is also available for the VDC system and transmission shift operation. The “R” and “Comfort” settings offer the driver enhanced sportiness and a smoother ride quality. Because of the increase in structural rigidity, the “R” mode enables the vehicle to achieve the same yaw rate with reduced steering angle for a crisper, more communicative steering response, while the “Comfort” suspension setting produces less vertical G-loading in testing when compared to the “Normal” suspension setting. Stylish 20-inch 15-spoke forged alloy wheels by RAYS® offer light weight, strength and rigidity.
The 2018 GT-R’s steering system – a speed-sensitive power rack-and-pinion design with aluminum steering rack, four-point mounting and stiff insulators – possesses sharp response during spirited driving, with reduced effort for around-the-town commutes and exceptional feedback on the open highway.
Stopping power is provided by Brembo® monoblock six-piston front and four-piston rear calipers with 15.35-inch front and 15.0-inch rear Brembo® full-floating, cross-drilled two-piece rotors and low-steel, high-stiffness brake pads that minimize fade and provide intense stopping performance. The calipers utilize race car-style radial mounting to minimize caliper flex during extreme braking.
In addition, the 2018 GT-R is designed to invigorate the senses while maintaining a quiet cabin at cruising speeds. The Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) system – not available on the GT-R Pure model – identifies and reduces unwanted low-frequency sounds by using strategically placed microphones within the cabin and using a sound wave at the same amplitude through noise cancellation speakers to offset unwanted sounds. Improved sound absorption material behind the instrument panel, an acoustic windshield, a dashboard insulator and noise insulators housed within the rear fenders have been engineered to act as countermeasures to remove undesirable noise from both the engine compartment as well as the rear tires.
Additionally, the electronic control valve housed within the titanium exhaust helps to control muffler resonance, which could otherwise create an unwanted “booming” sound from the exhaust system; ANC and the exhaust’s electronic control valve essentially eliminate this issue by controlling such unwanted low frequency sound.
Also, thanks to the fitment of titanium mufflers with an electronic control valve, Active Sound Enhancement (ASE) brings the engine’s power directly into the cabin. ASE defines the sound frequency and volume of specific targets (such as the exhaust note) while simultaneously comparing it to pertinent information including engine speed and other key vehicle parameters. It processes the sound signal through the audio system’s amplifier, and then releases it into the passenger compartment through the speakers.
The driver can vary the sound control capability through the different vehicle mode settings – Normal, Comfort and R. Also, an exhaust sound control switch allows for a quieter engine start. By pressing the exhaust sound control switch prior to engine start, this will close the electronic valve within the exhaust system for more quiet operation at engine startup and continue for a brief time while the vehicle is driven with the engine running at low rpms. There is a 10 dB difference between having the electronic valve within the exhaust system closed and opened – a substantial difference in volumetric sound quality to the human ear.
Standard safety equipment includes a Nissan Advanced Air Bag System for driver and front passenger, front seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags for driver and front-passenger and standard roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags for front seat occupant head protection – along with front seat belts with pretensioners and load limiters and three-point ELR/ALR rear seat belts.
Other standard safety and convenience technologies include Advanced Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) stability control system with three driver-selectable modes (Normal, R-Mode, Off), Electronic Traction Control System (TCS), Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) and Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD), RearView Monitor, Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) and automatic on/off headlights.
Models and Options
The 2018 Nissan GT-R is available in Pure, Premium, Track Edition and NISMO models.
Two options are available with the Pure and Premium modes: an All Weather Package, which includes Dunlop® all-season tires and unique coolant/water ratio; and the Premium Interior Package, with hand-stitched semi-aniline leather “Kuro Night” interior appointments (Premium model only).
Highlights of the 2018 Nissan GT-R Pure and Premium models include:
- Aggressive front end with signature V-Motion grille (enlarged to provide better air flow and engine cooling)
- Reinforced hood featuring pronounced character lines
- Dramatic rear styling with functional side air vents next to the quad exhaust tips
- Pushed out side sills designed to improve air flow
- 0.26 coefficient of drag, while achieving high front and rear downforce
- Hybrid body construction of steel, die-cast aluminum and carbon fiber
- Standard multi-LED headlights – the four LED units are configured with intensive LED high beam and three different LED low beams, including long-distance illumination and wide-illumination
- Auto on/off headlights and speed-sensitive windshield wipers
- Integrated high intensity LED running lights and plated parts for the headlight inner panels, enhancing the GT-R’s strong visual presence
- GT-R hallmark four-ring taillights, which form coherent circles of illumination
- Four-passenger cabin with sloping “aero blade canopy” roofline and curved C-pillar “sword edge,” which together facilitate air flow around the rear of the vehicle
- Airflow above and below the vehicle is managed by a functional carbon fiber underbody diffuser and rear spoiler
- Large, integrated quad exhaust tips
- Seven available exterior colors: Solid Red, Jet Black, 4-stage metallic Super Silver, Gun Metallic, Pearl White, Deep Blue Pearl and Blaze Metallic
Platform, Engine and Driveline
- Advanced Premium Midship platform, enabling use of the world’s first independent rear transaxle all-wheel-drive system, which places the transmission, transfer case and final drive at the rear of the vehicle, without traditional torque tubes, allowing the suspension to operate completely independently
- Exclusive hand-assembled twin-turbo VR38DETT 3.8-liter V6 engine with nameplate designating the individual Takumi engine builder
- 565 horsepower @ 6,800 rpm, 467 lb-ft of torque @ 3,300 – 5,800 rpm
- LEV2/ULEV emission vehicle rating
- Plasma-sprayed bores for reduced friction, lighter weight, enhanced cooling, power output and fuel efficiency
- Individual ignition timing control of the cylinders
- Symmetrical independent intake and exhaust manifold system featuring twin IHI turbochargers
- Secondary air management system for improved cold-start emissions performance
- Thermostatically controlled oil cooling system; oil scavenger pump to maintain oil flowing to the turbochargers; lateral wet and dry sump oiling system
- Incorporation of high-output injectors that more precisely control fuel injection to improve mid-range engine response and acceleration at higher rpms
- Specially designed baffle plate in the oil pan, designed to better stabilize oil pressure during high-performance driving
- Available Titanium exhaust system with Exhaust Sound Control (Premium model)
- Paddle-shifted sequential six-speed dual clutch transmission; manual and automatic modes
- Steering wheel mounting of standard paddle shifters (previously steering column mounted)
- Rear transaxle features separate clutches for the odd (1,3,5) and even (2,4,6) gears; sequential shifting; gear pre-selection for quick shifts
- Hill Start Assist for easy starts on an uphill incline
- Electronically-controlled ATTESA E-TS all-wheel-drive system
- Rear-drive bias, up to 50 percent of torque can be transmitted to the front wheels when needed, torque split continuously variable depending on speed, lateral and transverse acceleration, steering angles, tire slip, road surface and yaw rate
- GT-R specific yaw-rate feedback control, measuring differences between the target yaw rate calculated from steering angle; actual yaw rate detected by the yaw-rate sensor and G sensor to adjust torque bias
Suspension and Braking
- Suspension fine-tuned to reduce load fluctuation between the four wheels
- Special “set-up switches” located in the center of the instrument panel; adjusts transmission, shock absorbers and the Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC-R), three settings – Normal, Special or R
- 4-wheel independent suspension mounted to six-point front and rear subframes
- GT-R specific adjustable Bilstein® DampTronic suspension system utilizes multiple vehicle information systems to provide appropriate damping forces for all situations and a high level of control for a variety of driving situations
- 15.35-inch front and 15.0-inch rear Brembo® full-floating cross-drilled two-piece rotors, low steel high stiffness brake pads, radial-mounted Brembo® monoblock six-piston front and four-piston rear calipers, which in combination minimize fade and provide intense stopping performance
- GT-R-specific 20-spoke RAYS® aluminum-alloy forged wheels with premium dark (near black) finish for GT-R Pure and Premium models
- Wheels feature special knurling to assist with securing the tires during hard acceleration or braking
- Nitrogen-filled Dunlop® Sport Maxx GT 600 DSST CTT ultra high performance run-flat tires, sized 255/40ZRF20 front and 285/35ZRF20 rear
- Optional All Weather Package includes Dunlop® SP 7010 all-season run-flat tires
- High levels of craftsmanship, including available premium features with hand-stitched, semi-aniline leather-appointed front seats (Premium Interior Package)
- Instrument panel and center console designed with integrated navigation and audio controls
- Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- Display Command control, located on the center console – allows operation without stretching forward to touch the monitor
- Interior designed to balance functionality and comfort
- Usable passenger and luggage space – four passenger seating and trunk capacity of two golf bags or suitcases
- Optimal driving position provided by rear transaxle layout, with flat floor and narrow center console
- Driver-surrounding instrument panel, with all meters and multi-function meter at a uniform height to minimize the driver’s head movement; carbon-style meter cluster finish
- Large center-mounted tachometer, with gear display on its upper right, as well as the easy-to-read graphics of the multi-function display, give the driver instant detailed information
- Interior design cues include “dial plate” meter-surround design that evokes the idea of engaged gears, large, metallic-framed center console featuring ergonomically designed shift lever and a red “engine start” button
- Sculpted performance bucket seats
- Heated front seats
- Soft pads located on the dash panels in front of the passenger and on both doors to give an extra level of comfort
- A video game-inspiredmulti-function display with multiple pages of mechanical and driving information available, including acceleration, brake pedal pressure, steering angle; system designed in collaboration with Polyphony Digital, creators of Gran Turismo electronic game
- Standard NissanConnectSM with Navigation and Services featuring Apple CarPlay™ with 8.0-inch color display with multi-touch control, Nissan Voice Recognition for navigation and audio, HD Radio, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, SiriusXM® Traffic, SiriusXM® Travel LinkTM (weather, fuel prices, movie listings, stock info and sports) (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately), Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, Streaming audio via Bluetooth®, Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant, NissanConnect Mobile Apps and NissanConnect Services Powered by SiriusXM® (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately)
- Available specially designed 11-speaker Bose® audio system, two forward-facing woofers in rear center armrest area; speakers mounted in rigid aluminum die cast panels
- Standard USB iPod® interface,
- Available Active Sound Enhancement (ASE) system
- Carbon fiber interior trim
- Standard RearView Monitor
- Offered in four interior colors: Black, Red Amber, Rakuda Tan and new Kuro Night
- Available Premium Interior Package with semi-aniline leather appointments, finished in Red Amber, Rakuda Tan or new Kuro Knight
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System for driver and front passenger
- Standard front seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags for driver and front passenger
- Standard roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags for front seat occupant head protection
- Front seat belts with pretensioners and load limiters
- Three-point ELR/ALR rear seat belts
Models and Manufacturing
- Available in GT-R Pure, Premium, Track Edition and GT-R NISMO
- Vehicle assembly in Tochigi, Japan; engines hand-assembled in Yokohama, Japan
|Cylinders / configuration||V6|
|Block / head composition||Aluminum/Aluminum|
|Horsepower||565 @ 6,800 RPM|
|Torque lb-ft||467 lb-ft @ 3,300 – 5,800 RPM|
|Bore & stroke (mm)||95.5 x 88.4 (Plasma sprayed bore)|
|Compression ratio (:1)||9.0|
|Maximum engine speed||7,100 RPM|
|Fuel delivery system||Sequential multi-point electronic fuel injection|
|Valvetrain||4 valves per cylinder, CVTCS|
|Turbocharger||Twin IHI system|
|Engine mounts||2 liquid-filled, front; 1 solid, rear|
|Recommended fuel||Premium unleaded, 93 octane|
|Emission certification level||LEV2/ULEV (50 state)|
Dual system, 4-outlets (2 each side)
Titanium exhaust with Exhaust Sound Control
|Ignition system||Electronic, Nissan Direct Ignition System (NDIS)|
|Battery||12V – 65B24(S)-HR/52 Ah|
|Transmission and Drive System|
|Drive configuration||Mid-mounted front engine /
rear transaxle ATTESA E-TS all-wheel drive
|Transmission||Dual clutch sequential 6-speed rear transaxle, magnesium paddle shifters, gear pre-selection|
|Final drive ratio||Front: 2.937, Rear: 3.700|
|Configurable Shift Control||S|
|Downshift Rev Matching (DRM)||S|
|1.5-way mechanical limited slip differential||S|
|Traction Control System with Limited Slip||S|
|Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC)||S|
|Hill Start Assist (HSA)||S|
|Yaw Rate Feedback Control||S|
|Front||Type||Brembo® six piston monoblock calipers, full-floating, vented and drilled rotors
15.35 x 1.28
Rotor size diameter and thickness (in.)
|Rear||Type||Brembo® four piston monoblock calipers, full-floating, vented and drilled rotors
15.0 x 1.18
Rotor size diameter and thickness (in.)
|Brake control||Power-assisted (vacuum)|
|Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
Number of wheels
Number of channels
Number of sensors
|Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD)||S|
|Type||Vehicle speed-sensitive power rack-and-pinion, aluminum steering rack, four-point mounting, with stiff insulators|
|Turns (lock to lock)||2.4|
|Turning diameter (ft.)||36.6|
|Steering wheel||3-spoke leather-wrapped with air bag, manual tilt and telescoping, lap timer switch|
|Steering wheel ASCD, audio and Bluetooth® switches||S|
|Independent double wishbone aluminum, integral tube-frame structure, six-point mounting|
|Independent multi-link aluminum suspension, integral tube-frame structure, six-point mounting, aluminum upper/lower links (spherical bearing design)|
|Large-diameter (34 mm) hollow front stabilizer bar||S|
|Large-diameter hollow rear stabilizer bar||S|
|Bilstein® DampTronic mono-tube shock absorbers, computer controlled, 3-position driver adjustable||S|
|Progressive rate (non-linear) springs||S|
|High-accuracy alignment, fully adjustable||S|
|Body / Chassis|
|Materials (primary)||Steel, carbon fiber, die-cast aluminum|
|Wheels & Tires|
|Wheels||F: 20×9.5 inches, R: 20×10.5 in.||S|
|20-spoke RAYS®aluminum-alloy forged, premium dark (near black) finish||S|
|Tires||Dunlop® Sports Maxx GT600 ultra high performance run-flat tires F: 255/40ZRF20, R: 285/35ZRF20||S|
|Dunlop® SP Sport 7010 all-season run-flat tires F: 255/40 ZRF 20),
R: 285/35 ZRF 20
|Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), pressure and position shown on multi-function meter||S|
|Headlights||4-bulb LED with AFS||S|
|Integrated LED running lights||S|
|Taillights|| “GT-R” 4-ring LED
Spoiler-mounted LED center high-mount stop lamp
|Additional Exterior Features|
|Functional rear underbody diffuser||Carbon fiber|
|Front “aero-blade” fenders with vents||S|
|Aerodynamic front underbody cover||S|
|Integrated, flush mounted aluminum door handles||S|
|UV-filtering front and rear side glass, laminated UV-reducing windshield||S|
|Folding side mirrors, power/power folding, heated, body color with black lower portion||S|
|Revised front and rear fascias||S|
|Dark Gray grille||S|
|Aerodynamic flat-blade windshield wipers, variable intermittent, speed-sensitive||S|
|Anti-chip paint process||S|
|Front Seat Type||Bucket, sport style, with accommodation for 4-point safety harness|
|Leather/synthetic suede front seat appointments||S|
|Driver’s seat||8-way power||S|
|Front Passenger’s seat||4-way power||S|
|AM/FM/CD audio system with MP3 and six speakers||S||–|
|Bose® audio system with 11 speakers (9 speakers with 2 subwoofers in rear center armrest area) mounted in aluminum die-cast panels, AM/FM/CD with MP3/WMA playback||–||S|
|Bose® Active Noise Cancelation||–||S|
|Vehicle speed sensitive auto volume control||S|
|DVD video playback||S|
|SiriusXM® Satellite Radio (SiriusXM®subscription required, sold separately)||S|
|NissanConnectSM with Navigation and Services featuring Apple CarPlay™, 8.0-inch color display with multi-touch control, Nissan Voice Recognition for navigation and audio, HD Radio, SiriusXM® Travel LinkÔ (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately)||S|
|NissanConnect Services Powered by SiriusXM®(SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately)||S|
|Bluetooth® Hands-free phone system||S|
|Streaming Audio via Bluetooth®||S|
|Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant||S|
|USB iPod® interface||S|
|Steering-wheel audio controls with illumination||S|
LCD dual trip odometer
|Multi-Function Display system, (multiple pages of information) with playback feature
Water and engine oil pressure
Transmission oil temperature
Front to rear drive distribution
Brake and accelerator position
Gearshift mapping for optimal economy
Cruise control (ASCD)
Power windows – driver and passenger one-
Power door locks
Remote keyless entry system
Intelligent key system
Cupholders – 3
12-volt outlets – 2
Passenger assist grip
Sunvisors w/ vanity mirrors and lamps
Front seat knee pads
Inside rear view mirror – auto-dimming
HomeLink® Universal Transceiver (UGDO)
Map light, door step lamp
Center console storage area
Automatic climate control, dual zone
3-position setup switches for suspension, transmission and VDC
Console-mounted push-button start
Aluminum interior trim
Soft padding on instrument panel and doors
Carbon fiber interior trim
Front and rear parking sensors
|Active Sound Enhancement (ASE)||–||S|
Safety and Security
|Passenger Restraint System|
|Advanced Air Bag System (AABS)||Driver and front passenger air bags with dual-stage inflation, seat belt sensors and occupant classification sensor|
|Driver and front passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags and roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags for front seat occupant head protection||S|
|Seat belts, front and rear||3-point (ALR/ELR for passengers, ELR for driver)|
|Front seatbelts w/pre-tensioners and load limiters||S|
|Power window lockout button||S|
|Rear seat top tether anchors||S|
|Zone Body Construction with front and rear crumple zones
Energy-absorbing steering column
Hood buckling creases
High-strength side door guard beams
|Tamper proof door lock key cylinder
Vehicle Security System (VSS)
|Coefficient of drag (Cd)||0.26|
|Curb weight (pounds)||Front
|Weight distribution (%) Front/rear||54/46|
|Fuel tank (gallons)||19.5|
|Engine oil (qts.)||6.5|
|Engine coolant w/ reservoir (qts.)||11.9|
|Volume (cubic feet)|
|EPA Fuel Economy
(Actual mileage may vary)
|All Weather Package: includes Dunlop® SP Sport 7010 all-season run-flat tires, 30/70 coolant/water ratio||O||O|
|Premium Interior Package: Hand-stitched semi-aniline leather-appointed interior||–||O|
S – Standard
O – Option