- All-new Swift – on sale in the UK from 1st June 2017.
- Available as a Five-door model only, priced from £10,999 for SZ3 model.
- Strong CAP residual value forecast of 41 per cent over three years / 60,000 miles for SZ3 model.
- 90hp 1.2-litre four cylinder Dualjet engine offers CO2 emissions of 98g/km and 65.7mpg for manual transmission model.
- 111PS 1.0-litre three cylinder Boosterjet turbo engine offers CO2 emissions of 104g/km and 61.4mpg for manual transmission model.
- Boosterjet engine now available with Suzuki’s SHVS mild hybrid system (Smart Hybrid Vehicle by Suzuki) offering CO2emissions of 97g/km.
- Global Swift sales of 5.4 million units since 2005.
- Manufactured for Europe at the Sagara plant in Japan.
Ahead of its launch date of 1st June, Suzuki is pleased to announce competitive UK pricing for the all-new Swift. The range starts with the SZ3 and pricing is as follows.
|1.2-litre SZ3 Dualjet – manual transmission||£10,999|
|1.0-litre SZ-T Boosterjet – manual transmission||£12,999|
|1.0-litre SZ5 Boosterjet SHVS – manual transmission||£14,499|
|1.0-litre SZ5 Boosterjet – automatic transmission||£15,849|
|1.2-litre SZ5 SHVS ALLGRIP – manual transmission||£15,499|
Metallic paint is a £485 option and dual tone metallic paint is £650.
Its good news for customers if they want to replace their Swift after three years too as industry leading residual value specialists CAP have set a forecast retained value of 41 per cent for the SZ3 after three years or 60,000 miles – a higher mileage than many Suzuki owners would cover. The SZ-T model is only slightly behind at 39 per cent which places Swift significantly ahead of its main competitors.
Standard equipment for all Swift models in the range is comprehensive and the SZ3 model with 1.2-litre Dualjet engine and manual transmission includes six airbags, air conditioning, leather steering wheel, DAB radio with Bluetooth and four speakers, rear privacy glass, LED daytime running lights, 15-inch wheels, body coloured door mirrors and front electric windows.
The SZ-T model is available with 1.0-litre Boosterjet engine and manual transmission adds rear view camera, Smartphone link display audio, 16-inch alloy wheels and front fog lamps glass.
SZ5 adds auto air conditioning, 16-inch polished alloy wheels, satellite navigation, Advanced forward detection system, keyless entry and start and rear electric windows. The SZ5 is available with a six speed automatic transmission as an option.
At just 3,840mm long, the new Swift is 10mm shorter than the outgoing model, while its wheelbase is 20mm longer, creating more interior room including 25 per cent more luggage capacity at 265L, or 54 litres more. It is also 15mm lower and 40mm wider, further accentuating its low and wide stance. Additionally, the European Swift has a wider front and rear track than the Japanese Domestic model.
New-generation platform ‘HEARTECT’
The new Swift rests on a new-generation platform “HEARTECT” that delivers enhanced fundamental vehicle performance due to being light and highly rigid. This new platform is now 30kg lighter than before which has contributed to the car registering a kerb weight of just 890kg (SZ3 model) – 120kg lighter overall for the whole car.
- All Suzuki models are covered by a three-year/60,000-mile new vehicle warranty, one year AA Suzuki Assistance, providing 24-hour UK and European roadside assistance, recovery and associated services; and by a 6-year perforation warranty on Jimny and 12-years perforation warranty on all other Suzuki models.
- On the road prices include VAT, delivery to dealer, number plates and First Registration Fee.
- ESP® is a registered trademark of Daimler AG.