L.A.’s Classic Auto Show to Showcase Over 137 Million Dollars Worth of Automotive History’s Finest and Rarest Classic Cars On January 27-29 2017
The Los Angeles Classic Auto Show to feature Automotive Celebrities and more than 600 Cars from Private Collections and Car Clubs
(Los Angeles, CA) – The Classic Auto Show, presented by Autogeek.com and McKee’s 37 and powered by Velocity, is taking over the Los Angeles Convention Center in less than 2 weeks, and is bringing with it automotive treasures, some priceless, for all levels of motoring enthusiasts. Between, the unique Celebrity Theater that features some of Velocity Network’s biggest automotive stars, the auto ‘swap meet’ and the plethora of family-friend activities, every type of car lover will be entertained to their hearts content. The crown jewel of the show, however, is the Grand Boulevard – a catwalk of some of the most remarkable and beautiful automobiles ever made.
On display will be restored vehicles representing all decades of automotive history including cars presented by private collectors and some of Southern California’s best car clubs and vintage auto dealers. The following is just a few of the Grand Boulevard’s most noteworthy participants, and the cars that they will be showcasing. These extraordinary vehicles and more will all be available for viewing at the 2017 Classic Auto Show.
- 1929 Bentley 4 ½ L Tourer Vanden Pass
Malloy Foundation Inc:
- 1934 Miller Burd-Piston Ring Special Car #1
- 1962 Lesovsky ‘Sarkes Tarzian Spl.’ Car #21
Classic Car Club of Southern California:
- 1937 Delahaye 135 M
- 1935 Packard DC Phaeton
- ·1941 Chrysler Woodie & Chris Craft Boat
- 1925 Rolls-Royce
- Phantom I Aerodynamic Coupe
- The Round-Door Rolls
Historic Vehicle Association:
President Reagan’s 1962 Willys ‘Jeep’ CJ-6
- Purchased in 1963 by Nancy Reagan as a Christmas gift for her husband, this Jeep was used extensively by President Reagan for chores on Rancho del Cielo, the Reagan ranch in Santa Barbara
1964 Meyers Manx
- The 1964 Meyers Manx “dune buggy” known as “Old Red” is recognized as the first fiberglass dune buggy. The Manx’s fun, lightweight and trendsetting design sparked an American interest in beach culture and off-road racing, and has inspired a plethora of subsequent vehicle designs over the decades. It has earned its place on the National Historical Vehicle Register.
A vibrant exhibit floor will showcase all makes and models of classic cars, plus car enthusiasts will be able to explore the latest products and services needed to keep on motoring. Exhibitor highlights include: Autogeek.com; McKee’s 37; Hagerty; BBK Performance; Odyssey Battery; Shell X; Borla Exhaust; Masterson’s Auto Care; Tub O’ Towels; AkzoNobel; Sikkens; Intercity Lines, Inc.; Thread Wizard; Passport Transport; Kicker; GREX; Reelcraft; Ogden Chrome; Heacock Classic; California Pony Cars; Montway Auto Transport; Chequered Flag; Hillbank Motor Corporation, plus many more.
ABOUT THE CLASSIC AUTO SHOW
Presented by Autogeek.com & McKee’s 37 and the Velocity Network in tandem with Urban Expositions and Clarion Events, The Classic Auto Show will take place on January 27-29, 2017 at the Los Angeles Convention Center: South Hall. Tickets are available online. Adult tickets start at $25 pre-sale and $30 at the door. Children ages 3-12 are $10 pre-sale and $12 at the door. Children 2 and under are free. Enter promo code: CASPR to save $5 on tickets. For more information please visit www.theclassicautoshow.com
The Classic Auto Show is supported by media sponsors including: duPont Registry; Historic Vehicle Association; Old Cars Weekly; Vintage Road Car|Vintage Race Car; ClassicCars.com; Auto Round-Up; SoCal Car Culture and Los Angeles Magazine among others.