- New www.Mopar.com/restoration web content offers consolidated resource for enthusiasts seeking Mopar-licensed restoration parts for classic Mopar rides
- Resource provides enthusiasts information and access to more than 45 approved Mopar restoration parts licensees
- More than 9,000 restoration parts and accessories can be sourced
- Mopar will work with respected restoration parts licensee Classic Industries to provide additional technical and parts locator site support
- New page is part of brand’s official internet home, Mopar.com
- Restoration website announced along with new Mopar Crate HEMI® Engine Kits at Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas
- Announcements highlight Mopar brand’s commitment to supporting muscle-car era vehicle owners
- www.Mopar.com/restoration to include 550-page Classic Industries Mopar Catalog PDF
- New hotline numbers available for ordering and technical support
The www.Mopar.com/restoration website was announced at SEMA in concert with the reveal of new Mopar 345 and 392 Crate HEMI Engine Kits to assist in plugging 5.7-liter and 6.4-liter HEMI engines, respectively, into model year 1975 or earlier vehicles.
“The debut of our new Mopar restoration parts online resource, paired with the introduction of new Mopar Crate HEMI Engine Kits, underscores the Mopar brand’s commitment to delivering classic Mopar owners the parts they need to restore their rides,” said Pietro Gorlier, Head of Parts and Service (Mopar), FCA – Global. “This ‘one-stop shop’ website is a consolidated database of approved Mopar licensees that will save time and provide peace of mind to vintage Mopar owners and restoration workshops alike.”
Mopar is teaming up with Classic Industries, one of the largest, most trusted licensees of restoration and performance parts in the country, to support the www.Mopar.com/restoration web page with technical and parts location assistance. Ordering support will be available at (800) 854-1280, with additional technical support at (800) 854-1280 ext. 5390. The hub will be part of the Mopar brand’s home on the Internet, Mopar.com.
Popular parts that can be sourced at www.Mopar.com/restoration include:
- Interior/exterior emblems
- Sheet Metal (fenders, hoods, etc.)
- Lighting lenses/assemblies
- Body decals
- In-dash gauges
- Steering wheels
Customers can search the thousands of available Mopar restoration products by licensee name, with direct links provided to each licensee, or by product categories including exterior trim, interior trim, sheet metal, underhood/underbody and manuals. Enthusiasts will also have direct access to a downloadable PDF of the Classic Industries Mopar catalog, featuring more than 550 pages of products.